• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Timing your trade

That is what Time Management comes into the play, you have to make sure you have time it right, not necessary to have be 100% sure-hitting precision. Just proper timing can lead to good result.

That is what Time Management comes into the play, you have to make sure you have time it right, not necessary to have be 100% sure-hitting precision. Just proper timing can lead to good result.
We will need to make use of the Time management systems to make the visible amounts of profits.

Any time is a good time to trade if you are trading at that time every day and getting good results. If you keep changing your trading schedule, no time would prove to be profitable.

In this volatile and risky trading place the traders who are particularly newcomers first of all have to know how to manage risk. Newcomers can minimize loss by set good risk management plan. To set it, first they should know the winning probability of their trading system or strategy and second, know how much loss accepted by their capital. By strict with risk management plan, newcomer will not suffer huge loss even though the market may be goes wild and beyond the trader analysis.

There is nothing like the right time to trade. Trade whenever you have time and money. It’s just that you would have to build a trading schedule and if you can follow it daily, you can have a better trading career.

There is nothing like the right time to trade. Trade whenever you have time and money. It’s just that you would have to build a trading schedule and if you can follow it daily, you can have a better trading career.
If we are doing our trades with the help of a Reliable trading based plan the income we can get will also get increased.

As a newbie, you will also need to know what market time you will be trading in. This is important cause you will make more profit if its during peak business market hours and less money when there is no market open or end of the day or off hours. You can trade NYC, London, or Tokyo hours. On the broker site, they will have those market hours for you. When there are more than one market open, you chances of profits is much higher.
Well, it depends on my trading style! Such as, when I do my long term trading then I always expect high volatility, on the other hand, I would like to use the slow market for my scalping trading! That’s my comfort zoon actually!

Timing is a very essential thing for trading. There are many traders who prefer short time trading that requires watching low time frames. On the other hand, there are other types of traders known as day traders who close their trades during day time. However, a trader can carry large amount of profit by following any of the strategy.

Well I don’t have such a target; when I open a new trade position then usually, I wait for my TP or SL. I have no plan to interrupt my running trades position manually! In addition, I would like to use the long term trading style!

As an amateur trader, if you understand factors that move the market, then when you enter and exit, depends on your trading style and strategy and how much profit you wish to earn. It’s a matter of time.

As an amateur trader, if you understand factors that move the market, then when you enter and exit, depends on your trading style and strategy and how much profit you wish to earn. It’s a matter of time.
We have to understand the importance of doing our trades according to a trading based plan.

Market overlaps are the best times to open trading positions. As there are more traders in the market, there are chances that someone would be ready to buy or sell the currency at a price you want.

I mainly use H1 time frame! I prefer trading in a single pair because it’s so refreshing. Analyzing multiple pairs is not as easy as it is thought. You can’t properly analyze all the pairs together because it makes your analysis haphazard. So. Select a non-volatile pair as part of your risk-management strategy and go ahead with this.

Earnings in forex trading sometimes depend on time. Good market timing gives you the best entry and exit points. This is important because you will make more profit during peak hours as there are more potential trading opportunities.