• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Timing is very important

Timing is very important for a good entry and exit for trading. If you can make a right entry at right time it will definitely give you good profit. The opposite is also true. Closing a trade at right time is also important. If your timing is wrong you will end up losing your money.

If you want to become a successful trader in the forex market, you need to have proper knowledge about the market. You can learn all the basics of forex properly from a demo account.

Timing is the factor number one that should always be prioritised by any trader who is willing to succed in the forex trading. You can either lose or gain depending on how you are timing the trading hours. You should know what to do at the right time and in the right way. If you happen to happen to time wrongly, then you may end up losing all you money hence getting discouraged.

If you need to be a successful trader, then you need to be very wise. First of all, you should have the entire knowledge of forex trading. Then you should know how to do the timing. You should be able to open the trading at the right time. You may end up losing all your money simply because you did not time well.

Timing is the factor number one that should always be prioritised by any trader who is willing to succed in the forex trading. You can either lose or gain depending on how you are timing the trading hours. You should know what to do at the right time and in the right way. If you happen to happen to time wrongly, then you may end up losing all you money hence getting discouraged.
I agree with you. Most of the time we interpret the market wrongly. Due to fear of missing a trade, many times we jump into the market too early or too late.

Timing is very important in trading. If I can't make the entry at the right time, it will be very difficult for me to make a profit.

There are several approaches of trading including gambling, hedging, scalping, binary option, trading, long time trading.