• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

There is a misperception

There is a misperception that for success in forex you need big capital. But only big capital can't save you. Big capital is good when you are skilled enough. Otherwise No matter how big your capital is you would lose all the money. So in learning phase, low capital is the best option.

Yes, of course. Every trader needs to develop skills. No matter how good I invest in trading, I can't make a profit if my trading knowledge is not good.

It is a misconception that I will be a profitable trader if I have big capital. I will gain knowledge to be a successful trader. Making money is not possible without developing skills.

Yes, I agree. It is not always a big capital investment that can help you make big profits in the market. It is also about the strategies you are using.

Success doesn't come easily. First you need to understand what you need to get success in forex trading. You need know that forex is not a get a rich quick scheme. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that knowledge and skills you need to invest your time and effort. You also need to understand that forex trading requires calm and relaxed trading psychology.