• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

the significance of forex related forums

how important are forex forums?

i think these forums can be very useful to forex newbies like myself. to me, a forex forum is more useful than a forex blog.

I think forums like these are really helpful, especially an active one like this. It's helpful for newbies and seasoned veterans alike. You can share your ideas and get feedback from people from the community. There's a lot of things to learn from each and every person.

Forex forum is a great opportunity to improve our trading skills and acquiring knowledge that’s good knowledge place. There is a lot of benefits by joining forex forum, we will know about new information regarding forex such us, forex broker reviews from forum members, new promotion from forex brokers, knowing about new forex company, and many more. We can also get new friends by joining forex forum.

Forum is great opportunity for new treader they solve there problem and earn moner form forum posting as well as old treader forum is very good.

Technically, the purpose of the Forex forums for the traders is to gain bonus and thus, it will going to be easier to accumulate capital in monthly time frame. We should be more aware in terms of it's offer for the traders on the bonus or in their trading credits policy, if we are accepting it even with a high rate.

Technically, the purpose of the Forex forums for the traders is to gain bonus and thus, it will going to be easier to accumulate capital in monthly time frame. We should be more aware in terms of it's offer for the traders on the bonus or in their trading credits policy, if we are accepting it even with a high rate.

I don't think it is solely made for just earning bonus because when forex trading was still in the darkage,there weren't any forum then,so i think its also meant for promotional motive as well,but,it has add some value to most traders account in the sense that they learn from post that are made in there.

Right, i have the same opinion, people post to get points, i really wondering if that forum doesn't offered bonus for us, will many people be active there per day? just say make about 20 posts per day?. I think there will be less chance for that thing to happen.

Its good to make money in forex and its really important that we can find ways and means to make something good out of this one. I know its really hard to see myself earning good and earning well. But one thing I'm sure if I can find a way to make something good out of it I don't see any reason why I don't want to earn good in here.

We can even earn from the trading contests also. By doing those demo contests we will have the chance to earn real money or to use it for our trading capital. We will not have worry about getting capital and just focus on our trading strategy and make profits from it.

That's the good thing. We can earn bonus funds to start trading in forex and we can learn at the same time. To be honest if I only know about forex forums seven years ago I maybe end up making good income month after month after month. Sad to say I don't make profit and I incur loses in forex because of lack of supports and knowledge about forex trading.

We can even earn from the trading contests also. By doing those demo contests we will have the chance to earn real money or to use it for our trading capital. We will not have worry about getting capital and just focus on our trading strategy and make profits from it.

But still there are competition there, and usually only about one or two or three traders that will get real money here and as champion, but for knowledge i think that all traders that joined the contest will get it. But it is fine if we want to join demo contest it will not kill us too :D

Forex forums are playing an important role in promotion of forex trading. Her new trader get knowledge and forex discussions. I too learn many things by forum discussion One more benefit of forums is that they are giving bonus to trade in real market . In this way newbie not use their own money and get trading practice with bonus.

Forex forums are playing an important role in promotion of forex trading. Her new trader get knowledge and forex discussions. I too learn many things by forum discussion One more benefit of forums is that they are giving bonus to trade in real market . In this way newbie not use their own money and get trading practice with bonus.

I think for the first step, with gaining knowledge with forex forum is a good thing. But to gain signifcance performance with forex forum i must say no, it is only for increase your knowledge, not all traders will use the knowledge, so you need to practice, the most important thing in forex is practice, it doesn't matter if you practice in real or demo accounts.

Actually, you can't learn everything in Forex forums but you can't see also significant because, there are also cons in those forums. But still, it's better to balance it with while learning in those forums to do learn demo trading at the same time. A good strategy will still be our priority.

Forex forums has three advantages that I like. One is information sharing and gathering. Theirs just one out of hundreds who really is a good trader that we can tap for help. This is the best way for us to make profit. Another reason is bonuses. As we can find some promos and somethings ptp forums to make us earn some bonus funds and points and the last one is daily forecast that we can use when we trade.

The most significant of forex forum is capital rising,some forex forum has a good posting rates from which we can earn good amount of money if we participate on daily bases,also we can get false or true information or can hate forex trading because of what we read from forex forum.

Yes, there are Forex forums that pays or give offer for higher post rate. And there are those that don't require a trader to be a poster and they will not be strict about it. Forex forums are usually have times of significance and insignificance depends on the reliability of the information or discussions posted. Such as if it is well-detailed or just general statement.

Capital rising is a good option i think, with forex forum even newbie can start to earn money in forex and make their capital as their start, and then trying to trade more and more with their free capital from forex forum, and aside from knowledge that people will get simultaneously while they try to raising their capital.

indeed in forums we get knowledge and also some money which we can use to invest in forex trading. specially forex forums tend to give higher post rate and or higher bonus payment. so we have to take advantage of those promotions. i don't know up to when we would have that kind of privilege.

We can both have in our trading and discussions and good thing that Forex forums offer such. We can get real money from the trading contests or in their bonus incentives we have given option just like giving options for having either a buy or sell position.

Its in the forum that I really make something good with myself. I been trading in forex for many months now and I have one goal in life right now and that is to make good income. I'm sure I can see myself earning good amount of money in here without any problem at all. I'm sure in the long run I can say I can make something good out of this.