• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The basic steps before start trading with real account

hello dear members i will discuss here what we must to do before start trading with real account first thing we must learn the basics of forex at least how to know the trend and then we must open demo account to apply what did we learn at least 6 months and then we must test our strategy which we will trade with real account if we see we can make good profits with it then we will open real account and start trading with the same strategy but we must not forget the strong money management to avoid big loss .

hello dear members i will discuss here what we must to do before start trading with real account first thing we must learn the basics of forex at least how to know the trend and then we must open demo account to apply what did we learn at least 6 months and then we must test our strategy which we will trade with real account if we see we can make good profits with it then we will open real account and start trading with the same strategy but we must not forget the strong money management to avoid big loss .

not only knowing the trend but also learn how to follow the trend just to get what you want,forex is risky we all know this but also note before you start follow the professional advice ,open your demo account and download mt4 software and you are full good to go from here as well forex trading is not good enough for lazy people but for serious minded investor

Before jump into real account, traders should prepared with appropriate knowledge and good strategy. Which mean, traders need to take practice previously to observe the market and found the way to enabling traders to trade effectively. And of course, traning phase here done enough in demo account and not in live account.

well I would have to say that the basic thing which any trader need to know before he commence trading in the real trading account is just that he must try his best and be sure that he derived positive knowledge first in the demo account before steping into real account for trade

Learning the basics or the foundation of Forex is always the first step to start trading. Understanding what Forex is and how it works will help the newbie brush up his brain and be welcomed into the home of trading in Forex. Starting up with reading Forex articles is a nice way to get in.

The basic steps before one starts trading the real account is when a trader knows the forex basics and he has practised in the demo account for at least 6 months and he was able to get a working strategy and skill,then I feel the trader can proceed to the real account.

Before jump trading in live account, traders need to take training in demo account. Traders learn to understand the market movement and create specific strategy to enabling them to take advantage from the market. Till traders able to generate consistency in good result, they can not jump trading in live account, and trade with real money.

Well, before starting my real trading account I used my demo for 1 year! There I have learned how to trade according to the technical and news trading analysis! How to make money against the personal emotions and greed! That was my preparation.

My learning sessions were interesting, I didn’t use demo, I opened a micro account because of getting enough concentration there! I must say, Forex is very challenging profession, here no one can make money without knowledge!

I always give only one advice. Learn before you invest your money in forex market. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You can not make money just by coming into the market. Another advice is choose your broker wisely.

In general it's not very good, when these steps are accompanied by constant losses, because then it's best to quit trading for a while and rest.

A lot of things are written about how it’s better to start trading on forex but the traders who just begin still gain a lot of negative experience and find nothing positive in that, don’t learn their lessons.

Identifying a tendency on forex is not the easiest thing, but not the most difficult either. I think, just the ability to recognise a tendency is not enough for a successful trading.

Good learning is the basic thing. It's useless to do anything in forex or at binary options without knowledge. But people now go to trade in forex without any knowledge.

Good learning is the basic thing. It's useless to do anything in forex or at binary options without knowledge. But people now go to trade in forex without any knowledge.

That’s really unfortunate, even I see a number of new traders try to rely on others trading system or signal service. By the way, without proper trading knowledge & experience, being a consistent trader is quite impossible.

If you are going to invest for the first time on a real account then you need to invest 25% of the actual money at first in order to judge your trading capabilities. There is huge difference between demo and real trading in terms of psychology. Stay blessed!

A trader can’t reject the fact that a forex is a challenging investment field along with the high prospective of earning wealth. And it is true that we all are here with the main objective of earning money though our trading approaches can be versatile. A trader should try to work with a trading platform that will ensure him proper risk functionality, advanced trading tools and techniques, lower spread, good leverage and complete capital security.

A trader can’t reject the fact that a forex is a challenging investment field along with the high prospective of earning wealth. And it is true that we all are here with the main objective of earning money though our trading approaches can be versatile. A trader should try to work with a trading platform that will ensure him proper risk functionality, advanced trading tools and techniques, lower spread, good leverage and complete capital security.

Mate, security is a great issue here! I don’t think, expert traders need educational support from their broker; they expect friendly trading environment & protective trading feature on their trading account.

You will find several paid courses of learning trading and there are also free video tutorials available online by which you can enhance your trading knowledge. Initially