• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Support for new traders

Forex is undoubtedly risky and a business which courage, determination, focus and skills obtained through learning. This makes it a very challenging one to all.
New traders are always the first to have a feel of this presumed demanding task of Forex and so many of them get discouraged from outset. This means they need some degree of support and encouragement to pass through the early stressful stage.

In your own opinion, where and how do you think newbies can get these support to stand through the stressful early stage?

Fortunately, nowadays Internet is full of all kind of free educational materials, each broker offers some support means, like Live chat, email, or simple call. After all there are also many Forex training centres.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Suresh I agree with you. The newbie trader can try to get a support on the internet so that he or she can learn developing her trading style. If the person is waiting for some body that will help him or her to come from heaven, it will be hard for the trader to learn.

I think hanging around Forex forums is just one of the best places a newbie can call on. I mean, you find different categories of traders in Forex forums and there are much chance of meeting yet, different IBs, PAMM managera and broker reps to offer help.

i think trading with social trading is the best way to get the best advice and the high quality of the trading analysis and trading signals because if the trader depend on just himself he will do more mistakes and he can avoid it by trading with the professional traders

social trading have a huge important for sure so there is no specil thing about this one what I know is just that if you are trading alone its going to take you a lot of time and moment for you to recall and get your desire trading plane ,but rather social trading build your knowledge and skills and give you what you want at the convict time

In this case, popular Forex forums are much useful like BabyPips, FPA, EarnForex even this forum! There have so many useful threads there on technical and fundamental analysis, new traders should read all of these threads and make their trading skill.

Well for me I was one of those who got scared of forex trading at first. But slowly I learned about it and then it got my interest. When I saw the potential then I started learning it. It has to come from within in my opinion.

You have to learn as much as you can with respect to forex. Apply your insight to the best of your ability. See your unsettling influences meanwhile, don't sit tight for the trade to turn channel for after more money. Continue ahead quickly and see how to see dissatisfactions. People submit messes up and its human drive you can't cover each and every one of the issues meticulously. The choice of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most genuine individuals and they do give qualified tips, so consider them before getting into it.

It is my personal opinion that one should not follow any other and rely on his own judgement. One can be professional and all but he can not guarantee in which direction the market will go. So rely on your own judgement.

I always appreciate the people who choose trading on the Forex market as their profession as it requires some guts to enter the market after facing a lot of harsh workings from amny people about the future of the new traders. So, I would wish best of luck to the new traders and i will help you wherever you would need me. Thanks!

I always appreciate new traders as it requires a lot guts to choose trading as a career or investment option. New traders need to trade carefully as it tests the emotions of the newbies quickly badly. youneed to stay calm and sharp all the time in order to identify the opportunity at the right time. Will you agree with me?

I was registered on some online forex free course. They have good forex education materials and always held free online forex seminar.

New traders should avoid the news trading, completely! They should learn 1st technical analysis, then the fundamental.

In Forex trading there are many important things that we the traders have to make sure , if we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, we have to ensures security of our funds, very good source to acquire proper trading knowledge , lowest trading knowledge , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading and much more that really supportive to trade with great comfortably.

New traders should avoid the news trading, completely! They should learn 1st technical analysis, then the fundamental.

Can you please explain why? Because, I see fundamental analysis is more important than the technical analysis. I really surprised.

I see; this community is very much supportive; of course it’s a good sign! But in all over the industry; it’s now it’s a challenging job to the newcomers!

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.