• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Stay away from US dollar in this week ?

This is my opinion.

We see that the US data in last Friday were mixed, Unemployment rate fall from 7.4% to 7.3% and Non-farm payrolls was worse than expected, only 169K jobs were created while analysts expected 180K - 200K.

This has been raising the uncertainty about Fed could cut its massive bond-buying program in this month, more exactly next week. Gold, Oil, Swiss France, Yen and Canadian dollar are safe-haven, thus it could be stronger at anytime when market is not sure what would happen.

There is no problem if someone here has long-term plan because sooner or later, Fed will taper by the end of this year. But if you plan to trade this week, you should be cautious because at this time, it's difficult to know which sentiment on US dollar is prevailing.

I think the good choice is be patient, wait for next week and then we'll know the true.

Last edited:
Rate of dollar got down. Along with that rate of gold also got decreased. I hope that price will increase within October. To trade with USD we have to analyse the chart carefully.

This is my opinion.

We see that the US data in last Friday were mixed, Unemployment rate fall from 7.4% to 7.3% and Non-farm payrolls was worse than expected, only 169K jobs were created while analysts expected 180K - 200K.

This has been raising the uncertainty about Fed could cut its massive bond-buying program in this month, more exactly next week. Gold, Oil, Swiss France, Yen and Canadian dollar are safe-haven, thus it could be stronger at anytime when market is not sure what would happen.

There is no problem if someone here has long-term plan because sooner or later, Fed will taper by the end of this year. But if you plan to trade this week, you should be cautious because at this time, it's difficult to know which sentiment on US dollar is prevailing.

I think the good choice is be patient, wait for next week and then we'll know the true.

The main advantage of Forex market is: here we can use both the advantages of ups and down moves! So, if I get clear indication of bearish trend on the EUR/USD then definitely I go for sell trade according to my plan; when the imbalance between the buyer and sellers is high; then I like to open my new trades!

This is my opinion.

In this week; I made almost 150 pips by buying Dollar index! In the upcoming week; I have the same intention, buying with the low price as much as possible.

This is my opinion.

By the way, my expectation was bullish from the last month, even I had a buy trade with 60 pips SL. By the way, now I have no interest on this pair; if it breaks the daily resistant level, only then I’ll go for buy trade.

By the way, my expectation was bullish from the last month, even I had a buy trade with 60 pips SL. By the way, now I have no interest on this pair; if it breaks the daily resistant level, only then I’ll go for buy trade.

Right now, sellers are dominating this trading pair, so don’t go for buy until breaking the daily resistance level.

Well it is not a good idea to ask others whether to stay away from the market or not. Decide for yourself. Personally I stay away from trading during news time because at that time market may put me in a situation I don’t want to be.

Well it is not a good idea to ask others whether to stay away from the market or not. Decide for yourself. Personally I stay away from trading during news time because at that time market may put me in a situation I don’t want to be.

Exactly; even we shouldn’t open & close our trades based on others suggestion! Following the own trading rule is the best practice!

No doubt; financial events are very crucial; so if you are not confident enough for news trading; then you should closed your chart; especially your running trades!

When there are many important news related to one currency, than volatility is guaranteed. Experienced traders are very happy to see such markets, but if you are new trader, it is better to keep level of precaution

Due to several ups and downs of the Forex market, profit ratio varies every month. But don’t get upset for this and try to understand the market trend as much as possible. However, don’t try to follow wrong approach to increase your profit ratio. Increasing of profit is generally done with time.

When you can see lacking in your performance, you can work hard to recover from this situation. Keep up a mentor to take some advice to beautify your trading performance.

There are so many e-books containing the basics of Forex trading and a pile of video tutorials available on Youtube. Learning is a long-term process and so never get worried and hopeless.

I always recommend traders to bring knack in both technical and fundamental analysis because it is congenial for them. The combination of these both analyses help traders get a cogent market forecast.

We fail to reap gain from the forex market just because we can’t predict the flow of the market accurately. Accurate market analysis is needed to catch the flow of the market.

Risk management strategy is a tool that must be maintained in trading to gain profit. Towering leverage and trading in standard account will carry massive amount of risk for you.