• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Single pair can be good

I believe in trading a single pair or two. Most traders apply same strategy to all pairs. They do not try to understand or they don’t know that every has some unique characteristics. That's why once you are expert is one pair, go for a second one, otherwise not.

I believe in trading a single pair or two. Most traders apply same strategy to all pairs. They do not try to understand or they don’t know that every has some unique characteristics. That's why once you are expert is one pair, go for a second one, otherwise not.
The lower the trading pair, the better. It will be a better understanding of that pair.

A broker is the most important element in the trading. If you choose the wrong broker you can lose all your money. So be careful when you are going to choose a broker for you.

Choosing a pair is one of important part in trading. every pair have different movement form and to study a pair maybe will consume a lot of time. so a trader should not jump to another pair when they still not understand the habit of previous pair.

Choosing a pair is one of important part in trading. every pair have different movement form and to study a pair maybe will consume a lot of time. so a trader should not jump to another pair when they still not understand the habit of previous pair.
Best pair is what you understand the most. Every pair has its own unique pattern whether we understand it or not. To find that we need to observe that pair for long time. I personally find GBPUSD comfortable. It doesn't mean you have to like it.

I still trade with one pair only and would also suggest all, especially the newcomer, to trade one currency pair and plan several strategies. Backtesting them is very important.

I still trade with one pair only and would also suggest all, especially the newcomer, to trade one currency pair and plan several strategies. Backtesting them is very important.
Many traders want to trade many pairs. However, it's not recommended to trade too many pairs. The trading of a few pairs will give more information about the pairs as you study these pairs over an extended period of duration.

Many traders want to trade many pairs. However, it's not recommended to trade too many pairs. The trading of a few pairs will give more information about the pairs as you study these pairs over an extended period of duration.
We will need to make use of such kind of currency trading pairs that are more profitable for us.

Yes, trading with a single pair can be more beneficial because every pair requires a different strategy. How you trade EUR/USD may not be the same way you trade with USD/CAD. When you narrow down to one pair, your whole focus is on one pair, which can help you get better at its analysis. This is beneficial to make decent profits.

It is good to start with trading a single pair and learn everything about that pair. I recommend you to trade EUR/USD first as it is more stable and offers high liquidity and tight spreads.

It is good to start with trading a single pair and learn everything about that pair. I recommend you to trade EUR/USD first as it is more stable and offers high liquidity and tight spreads.
Making use of the EURUSD will help us in learning about this currency pair in the starting.

Maybe it’s suitable for you; but I have a fixed plan on my trading pairs! I have near about 5 trading pairs, according to my previous trading history! But I don’t have any plan to add new trading pair on my live trading account! On the other hand, depending on only one trading pair could be risky, because you’ll not have good entry point in everyday!

Maybe it’s suitable for you; but I have a fixed plan on my trading pairs! I have near about 5 trading pairs, according to my previous trading history! But I don’t have any plan to add new trading pair on my live trading account! On the other hand, depending on only one trading pair could be risky, because you’ll not have good entry point in everyday!
We will need to understand the importance of doing our trades according to a Trading based plan.