• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Silver analysis

The Silver market is down to the Moving average point but it is going to follow the uptrend within a few time. Here buyers should be alert in taking entry and they should put an entry just at 16.405 and the closing point is at 16.502.

silver-h4-instaforex-group.png

The Silver market is down to the Moving average point but it is going to follow the uptrend within a few time. Here buyers should be alert in taking entry and they should put an entry just at 16.405 and the closing point is at 16.502.

I have opposite point of view from you. By the way, may I know the parameter of your moving average tool?

Nice chart mate! May I know your current observation on Silver? Thanks in advance.

In recent time, scammers have built nest in the market, which is never a good news for traders. A regulated broker allows traders with numerous trading advantages that ultimately increase traders’ return.

You should not trade multiple pairs altogether because it will work as a bar to the way of market analysis. You should rather pick only one or two pairs because of easy analysis.

Traders feel unsatisfied when any broker delays sending their funds into the receiver’s account. But regulated and customer-dedicated brokers never create this scene with traders.

Better trading plans will help traders earn better profit. Profit is rare in Forex for those who are verdant in trading. You have to make sure one thing that you are satisfied with the amount you are earning. Otherwise, you won’t find satisfaction even if you earn millions of dollars.

To capture the market trend, you can use indicators. RSI, moving average and Bollinger bands seem to be good indicators.