• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you quit your job for forex

quiting from forex trading to some other job is very tough sometime but for me I will always advice that its good to trade in the forex market with good mindset and still hold your job never let your job go just like that

Forex Trading is a business that needs good Capital Investment so that a trader can earn very good in return. So daily Job can bring in that big fund rather than posting on forums for that (though can still do that as additional money for trading). And the more the capital, the better the profit.

well, on the contrary I won't advice that anyone quits his or her business just because of forex trading because as the business has that uncertain nature we can see that it is necessary having a plan B which has to be a second job.

Having plan B is another way to be financially free, though that Forex Trading can make us Rich, but also can equally make us poor, because it's a very Risky business. So instead of been poor or not financially free with Forex Trading, our plan B will still put some bucks in our pocket, almost all the time.

When traders arrive at phase when they are able to generate consistent profit, they can quit from main job and focus totally in forex trading. But if traders strive still and unable to generate consistent good result, they are not necessary to quit from main job and keep treat trading as part time job. They need back up fund when get margin call. And traders will get it from main job salary.

Even though i prefer a trader to still keep his main job though that he is making consistence profit from the Market. Because one day he might fail to earn consistency, and his finance will definitely start dropping, better for him to set up a new personal business from the both income, so with time he not serve any man but can be a Boss with the business he had set up, while he continue trading on Forex Market at his own pace.

Well i will have to say if you have job dont quit it as forex trading seems to be a bit difficult so you need good learning and focus and chose forex as part time while you still keep your job to be on the safer side incase profit didnt come quit as you expected

I can never quite my person job which give me source of income to forex trading for no reason
infact there is one thing which I will love you know sometime a trader will runout of money its the money gotten from your offline job that you will be using to reinvest

Yes, that is the fact about been financially stable. Forex trading gives us a great chances of earning income online but due to it been a Risky type of business that also needs our Capital so we can start trading, makes traders to plan a head of time. But other jobs, we are paid to do those work (salary).

Some traders can quit their jobs for Forex but those traders are no longer small traders. They have what it takes already to be called a trader and I think, it is all about the degree of capital and skills you have to trade. With more skills, you can comfortably quit.

I don't think you should quit your job because of forex. i advise that you take forex as apart time job and not full time.

Unless traders prepared with adequate skills and strategy, they’ll unable to become profitable. Remain struggle which losses they get equal with profits. Which mean, they are unable to get profit in trading. If traders struggle still, not advisable to them to quit from main job and fully focus on forex. They need income still while they unable to get it from forex trading. And thus, make them to should stay with the main job. While treat forex as part time business.

I don't think you should quit your job because of forex. i advise that you take forex as apart time job and not full time.
I think there are those who might want to quit their jobs. There are those whose aren't paying and these category of individuals would only end up just being workers without anything to show for it. Forex is meant for those who can make some decent profit from it and not just for anyone.

I already quit my job and now I'm building my career in forex trading. My plan for this year is to have 10 forex broker site join and invested in. And I also do hope to have 20 trading accounts total. I'm really excited to see myself becoming a successful trader some day.

This is not a good option, i think stick with your job is good while take forex as side job only. This will help to sustain your life and get additional income for your life. Why? Forex is unstable the earning is fluctuative, leaving your sustainable salary jobs may resulted to more loss. Only when you have around 1 billion dollar backup then you can leave your job.

@Decub quitting will be very smart when a Trade is making 3 times his Salary, at least he can be more focused because he can now afford more than his formal Salary.
1 Billion Dollars :) @sindarin it is too much, well it depends on how Traders plans to stick to only Forex as means of earning but moreover, it is never a good idea to stick with one Business talk more of a high Risky Business like Forex.

@anosocialnet Well so it is back to how good you are?. I only think the worst thing that could happen also not all traders are very smart traders, and many of them has this kind of dillema, between stay with their current job or change it to forex trading.

That means that, the Trader has not known his way about in making Money yet. It is best to have an Online and Offline Business. So if one flop at the long run, they other will keep Blazing up.

That means that, the Trader has not known his way about in making Money yet. It is best to have an Online and Offline Business. So if one flop at the long run, they other will keep Blazing up.
Not all people have the same thinking and the same condition. Also dividing your time in offline and online jobs is not that easy as we talk about it. I think forex as flexible jobs also offes flexible earning which mean it could low or high. While Offline jobs mostly are stable.

I dont see anything positive in quiting your present job to forex trading this is so much risky because you need to consider for example when you quit and you couldent make any profit in forex then your time will become wasted