• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should we spread risks among a few brokers

I've heard from big time traders that they prefer to spread their money deposit over several brokers as that will diversify their risks so they don't have to be stuck to one cause they have trusting issues or disasters problems. I think that is a good idea. In investment, we are advised to spread our risks and diversify. What do you all think about that?

It is a good thing not to put all our eggs in one basket. When a trader wants to invest with big sum of trading capital, better for him or her to try different brokers and open different accounts than to put all of them in one brokers account because of some hiding games some brokers play.

Yes, don’t put all of our eggs in one basket. We should prepare for the worst and keep spread the fund into many brokers. If a broker goes to bankrupt – though it seems impossible – traders have another capital to enabling them to keep continue trading.

You can, but only if you have much capital to do it, and also make sure that you choose a good forex broker, because it is useless to spread risk but that broker is just another scam broker.

Well, going by the popular saying that you don't put all of your eggs in one basket, one might rightfully say yes but to me, if the broker is credible and offers you all that you ever wished from a broker, then there is absolutely nothing wrong to invest and concentrate there.

yes this is good idea to invest your money with money brokers but i think you must use a different strategy with each account i mean if you use a broken trend strategy you must use another strategy with the another account

@ willy, me i don't see any important of this because soand makemetime its bring about confussion and make the trader to take hsty tradset of making profit with all the brok er he invested with but if just chose one broker this will give the trader more focus

It is better to have accounts with several brokers considering the fact that forex market is highly unregulated. Nobody known when a forex broker will shut down. Even though there are highly reliable brokers, still it is better to have at least two accounts with top class brokers when we are investing large sums of money. Additionally, we can directly open account through trading desk of a bank without dealing with brokers. This is possible when we invest well over 10million dollars. However, managing two accounts is not easy as far as my experience goes. We should treat one as the main account where most of the trading should take place while the second one should be used occasionally. However, the profits can be shifted in such a way that both accounts have same quantum of money.

Advisable if we are keep spread the fund into many brokers. Just in case to prevent us losing all if a broker going down or bankrupt. We have chance to start trading back and make money. If we are put all money in one broker and they are down, we have no money left to enabling us to keep trading.

@ willy, me i don't see any important of this because soand makemetime its bring about confussion and make the trader to take hsty tradset of making profit with all the brok er he invested with but if just chose one broker this will give the trader more focus
There's quite a point there because multiple strategies can confuse the trader the more instead of doing the opposite. I think those that really need that kinda multiple strategies are those who are more skilled. A trader can still operate with many brokers and use same strategy in all.

Right now I have six forex broker sites and now have 14 trading accounts and two PAMM accounts. And I'm still spreading my investments to as many forex broker sites that I feel its good to invest with. For me spreading my investments is better than investing it in just one site.

That's the reason regulated broker is very important. Regulation is an obvious need, yet it doesn't prescribe that you are guaranteed. I figure traders should end up being more comfortable with their broker much better before opening an account with them. There are regulated brokers which are starting late truly nefarious spots to put your cash. Regulation is starting late the tip of the ice sheet. We should check each and every other point of view of a broker. That's why I trade with Markets Cube. It is a regulated broker. I like their SiRiX social trading platform where I can follow experienced trader.

That's the reason regulated broker is very important. Regulation is an obvious need, yet it doesn't prescribe that you are guaranteed. I figure traders should end up being more comfortable with their broker much better before opening an account with them. There are regulated brokers which are starting late truly nefarious spots to put your cash. Regulation is starting late the tip of the ice sheet. We should check each and every other point of view of a broker. That's why I trade with Markets Cube. It is a regulated broker. I like their SiRiX social trading platform where I can follow experienced trader.

Whatever it is; we should avoid new FX brokers since till now there have enough numbers reputed Forex company. Trading with new broker is always risky and no doubt, nom-regulated Forex brokers are unplayable.

Any course gives us basic understanding of trading. You can take course to analyse the charts. But success depends on how you understand the market. Course is a helping hand but doesn't guarantee you success.

Without self-confidence, it is never possible to achieve satisfaction by trading profits. You have to build faith in yourself.
Confidence is very important. Confidence comes from knowledge and skills. Without proper knowledge and skills if anyone thinks he has lot of confidence, he can make money, then that's overconfidence. We should not be overconfident. Most of the newbies are overconfident. They focus on profit rather than developing skills.