• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should newbie spend more time searching for jobs instead

Should newbie spend more time searching for jobs instead? I think in a bad market, newbie should spend more time searching for a stable job and also learn of career that they can find work in instead of sitting at home and waiting for a good wave. That is just my view after long period of trading, I find that my job offer more security and stability then forex but forex is fun sometimes but definitely not enough to pay all the bills. What do you all think?

Hm, that is depend on the newbie if they are offline workers then they must if they are only students in college, i think they don't have too, because they can turn this job as their own side jobs, not as the main job for collecting money.

i think the forex is a good part time job option, student s should concentrate on their career rather than on making money....

Hm, that is depend on the newbie if they are offline workers then they must if they are only students in college, i think they don't have too, because they can turn this job as their own side jobs, not as the main job for collecting money.
You know its hard to earn in forex and for some they look at it like its gambling with their own money. Its very risky so even if you do earn some money today you might lose it all tomorrow so its not a stable job at all. Its not a stable job at all. Therefore people can rely on their day job more.

I would rather suggest to a newbie to look for job to do rather than first indulge in Forex. This is because it doesn't favour everyone to be called Forex traders. While some might be having it quite rosy, others especially the new ones usually experience some tough time coping with Forex.

@Decub but I'm sure that a newbie trader can trade without his or her own pocket money.I didn't have any offline job before I started trading. I started with bonus and if I lose, I will still have to look for another bonus. A newbie can trade without looking for offline job first. It is better self, because it will make him or her focus only in forex.

@Decub but I'm sure that a newbie trader can trade without his or her own pocket money.I didn't have any offline job before I started trading. I started with bonus and if I lose, I will still have to look for another bonus. A newbie can trade without looking for offline job first. It is better self, because it will make him or her focus only in forex.
That is not what I mean, it's about dependency on Forex. A newbie shouldn't depend on Forex for his means of livelihood. He's got very little knowledge about the business and might not make money to sustain him, hence, the need for a more reliable means of earning.

I don't know what can be difficult about forex. I've had an easy start without any problems.

Really? What’s your current status of trading? By the way, if trading would such an easy job then, we’ll have more successful traders. But the reality is; only few traders are making money.

i think the forex is a good part time job option, student s should concentrate on their career rather than on making money....
I think so too. If a student spends full time in Forex trading, there may be a loss of education. Therefore, by developing a career, Forex should be traded with the main goal of life.

It depends on everyone's financial condition. If you need income to pay your bills, you should give more time for getting a job. Along with job you can give time to learn the art of trading.