• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Share your strategies

If you're a trader, you must have formulated some strategies to make sure you make money right. I have my own strategy. I do long term trading more than scalping and I find that the profit comes easier with less risks so I trade it for at least one day or maybe until Thursday if I buy on early Monday morning. I do not scalp as much since there is way too much risks. Lets us hear your winning strategies.

I try to do day trading. And use simple tools like fibo, support and resistance levels. But sometimes I can't close my trades within a day and it stays open for longer than one day.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

Strategy that I use for daily trading is to observe price movement is going on compared to the highest and lowest prices yesterday, so the tendency of price moves up or down trend trend if price was able to pass through the highest or lowest price of yesterday

Baisa strategy used is to look at the highest and lowest price of the day yesterday to see if prices tend to rise or fall, if it goes up it will be able to break the highest price from yesterday, as well as vice-versa

So many strategy on forex trading which we can choose one that suitable and making our enjoy on trading and how to finding suitable and profitable strategy might not easy and we should trying to focus and keep learn

Yes, it’s not easy! Because, maximum strategies are valueless; on the other hand; a number of new traders try to make money here in a short way! As a result, it takes such a long time to build a profitable trading system.

When I use basically scalping I have to depend on 1 hour and daily charts. It supports me to calculate the market sometimes with certainly which is really supportive to bring profit by my strategy. Actually which time frame you need it completely depend on your trading techniques.

I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Scalping will be successful when you could make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Scalping will be successful when you could make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Yes, low trading spread is a very much useful feature for the retail Forex traders! But, it’s not only for the scalpers; I am a long-term trader and till now I consider the brokers spread as my 1st requirement.

Yes, low trading spread is a very much useful feature for the retail Forex traders! But, it’s not only for the scalpers; I am a long-term trader and till now I consider the brokers spread as my 1st requirement.

Yes, it’s an important consideration. But I see, few market maker brokers are using fake language like zero trading spreads; don’t know how they can offer this kind of feature, really confused.

My most fundamental strategy to take any trade is to realize that whether I can afford the loss or not. If I have the money in my account then I make a good plan for managing it properly. I never put all the eggs in one basket. This is the best strategy for me. What do you people think?

I have a strong believe in the fundamental analysis and my strategy is based on them. I trade on the base of candlestick patterns as they are the best indicators. Many huge investors and banks stay simple for their predictions. Do not go into the complexity guys!

As a newcomer once I completely depend on support and resistance and got good result, according to me, if anyone has no good trading strategy or most accurate MM, he should follow support and resistance for making minimum profit. it works really.

If you're a trader, you must have formulated some strategies to make sure you make money right. I have my own strategy. I do long term trading more than scalping and I find that the profit comes easier with less risks so I trade it for at least one day or maybe until Thursday if I buy on early Monday morning. I do not scalp as much since there is way too much risks. Lets us hear your winning strategies.

I like Price action trading strategy a lot. I like to trade on D1 time frame. For identifying trend on D1 I do not use any indicator. There are some chart patterns that tell the trend like identifying Higher high and lower low. Then I take entry by analysing candle patterns. Though it's not the best approach, it works for me. But I get very few trades opportunity.

I like Price action trading strategy a lot. I like to trade on D1 time frame. For identifying trend on D1 I do not use any indicator. There are some chart patterns that tell the trend like identifying Higher high and lower low. Then I take entry by analysing candle patterns. Though it's not the best approach, it works for me. But I get very few trades opportunity.

Well, I also like to use PA strategy on major FX pairs! By the way, how many pairs do you use actually?

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

Yes, small trading equity is appropriate for scalping trading, but no doubt, it’s one of the most challenging trading style. Be sure on your scalping trading strategy, before your live trading.

Forex is not a money-making machine. If you want to make a profit here, you have to develop skills first. And need to collect information. Need to know about money management and risk management. It is better to focus on education without focusing on profit. Profit will be automatic if you have proper knowledge about trading.

There are many advantages in trading forex. With merely internet connection and PC you can do the trading from your bed. From the Monday morning opening in Australia to the night close in New York, the forex market never rests. In forex trading, a little deposit you can start trading. Leverage gives the trader the capacity to trade with small amount.