• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Self-assessment

Self-assessment helps a trader identify his position in Forex trading. Forex is a risky business but don’t hold yourself off from trading for so. Risk isn’t a big factor if a trader knows well how to manage it. Traders should view the market from fundamental viewpoint to forecast about furthermore. For continuous development, this assessment is vital.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

Personally I dislike EA trading because these EAs fall after a certain time. These EAs are programmed the way it opens and closes trades following an indicator programmed into it. So, it’s a little bit risky and the ultimate result is nothing in the end. That’s why consistent profit making by EAs has become quite impossible.

Personally I dislike EA trading because these EAs fall after a certain time. These EAs are programmed the way it opens and closes trades following an indicator programmed into it. So, it’s a little bit risky and the ultimate result is nothing in the end. That’s why consistent profit making by EAs has become quite impossible.
We will need to learn doing our trades with the help of the Manual based trading systems.

You are in danger! High leverage is really bad for traders because it extends their trading risk. So traders must be careful about selecting their leverage proportion. As leverage enables a trader to take more risk beyond his or her capability, it becomes a favorite choice in traders. A trader’s profitability ratio depends highly on leverage.

Always try to avoid trading in confusing zones because it is risky for traders. Keep developing your strategies and run market innovation.

A trader should assess himself every after some days to measure his performance whether it is good enough or not. It will help traders gradually develop themselves.

Self-assessment helps a trader find his lacking and suggest him work on these lacking. So, every trader should assess thyself for better profit generation.

A man out of self-assessment is failure ultimately because self-assessment helps a trader finds his faults and suggest to recover those faults.

Many traders avoid the fact of self-assesment but I always welcome it because it is the only way a trader can develop himself by warding off all his faults.

Assessment of trading performance is pretty much needed for a trader because it helps trader find fault with their lacking and suggest them recovering those faults.

Self-assessment gives a trader an idea about in which field or particular area he or she is weak and need to develop. Majority of the traders are far away from this practice.