• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Seeking indicator Pokilopers! In return, I will give you an EA!

Found on the Internet indicator Pokilopers but it is paid in the Market. I tested it in a tester, the results are very good. I want to write on it EA! Does anyone have this indicator in mq4 format ?? Please, not for free, in return I will share with you the EA! Already today, according to the results of testing in manual mode, I received more than 180% of profit in a month! But I don’t have time to trade my hands on this. I don’t want to buy an indicator in the market. If anyone has a mq4 format, please share!
015c3c53378764e734796c2a1f9d0c92-full.png

At the time of choosing a broker, we shouldn’t only consider its regulation and facilities rather we should also consider whether the broker supports the specific type of trading that we follow.

Mt4 is the best trading platform for forex traders. Trading platform plays a vital role in trading and this platform is basically of two types including mt4 and mt5.

Different traders have different preferences over using strategies. I can suggest you moving average as an indicator because it will help understand the trends of the market.