• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping is high risk for newbie

Yes indeed, usually how to getting better skill is required experience and also good psychology trading, as newbie usually if they start at first time in real account if look loss floating their heart still beat faster, but after long years experience they can look on usual minds even floating profit or loss

When one gains experiences their mind does not work the same. When I was new a floating trade had some kind of unusual impact on me and had emotional difficulties and now I don't have that kind of a problem anymore. With time one learns to overcome it.

Yes even though scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place but it always contains risks. But if you can ensure lowest trading spreads, then you can scalp freely with making profit. Actually a successful scalping depend on lowest trading spreads.

Yes eventually with more experience will make everything is ordinary thing even loss we already put stop loss and ready with our plan, although as human actually won't to losing money, but because already having good mindset hence not too much emotion again

Yeah experienced traders learn to not to put emotions in their trading as it is harmful for them. Their decisions are based on their plan and not based on emotions.

Actually as a newcomer if you can ensure lowest trading spreads, then you can make profit by scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping without lowest trading spreads. So, we the traders who are newcomers have to be careful when choosing a broker.

Not at all, scalping is the most appropriate trading strategy for the novice traders! Because, here traders can use short term SL position! This is way, maximum novice traders start their trading career as a scalper! Yes, till now scalping is my favorite trading style!

Whatever it is, I seem there is no simple profitable trading strategy! According to my last 5 years trading experience, profitable trading strategy is not available here and there! Only good skilled Forex traders have good trading strategy! In addition, now I am trading with news analysis only!

Actually the newbies can't measure the level of risk as they have the less experience and skill ,they just forget to trade with proper money and risk management and like that they suffers a lot.

In Forex , Trading in style of gambling is much dangerous where trader not plans what he should do he does trading for sake of do or die. It is not good way of trading. it can be managed with different ways if you want , but gambling is a way to loss.

I find scalping dangerous and not only for newbies. I've tried scalping a couple of times, but my broker doesn't approve.

So many trading system or strategies are available in this market place that we the traders choose according to our trading experience. If we want to get maximal result by our trading system first of all we have to emphasis on money managing plan , otherwise you can be a loser despite of having powerful trading system.

The trading strategy is really important to make profit with consistency. Basically according to our trading understanding we the traders have to select our trading strategies. It would be really great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Scalping can be hazardous for new traders. For scalping you need to discover your trading edge. By then you need to pick which trading system is best for you. Attempted and true blue with say for scalping you ought to be strong soundly. Scalping is for ace people. Regardless, offensively new traders adore it truly and washed away their account. I like scalping to an amazing degree well. So I do it. Tight spreads and savvy execution are key for scalping. That's why I trade with Lx Markets broker. They have very tight spreads and I also can trade binary option in the broker.

For newbie, all of trading strategy or systems are risky because they are trading with a low trading skill, by the way when I was a new trader then I used only scalping system since I was unable to hold my trading setups for a long time.

For newbie, all of trading strategy or systems are risky because they are trading with a low trading skill, by the way when I was a new trader then I used only scalping system since I was unable to hold my trading setups for a long time.

I think, for the new Forex traders scalping is much suitable than the long-time trading systems like swing and positional! I see, many pro traders are also interested in scalping trading since it produces quick trading result.

New Traders love scalping. It is because most of the time they have been taught so. They learn trading with scalping. And scalping sometimes becomes the trap for them. I think scalping is good for experienced Traders. For new Traders they should start with higher time frame. I also started with scalping.

New Traders love scalping. It is because most of the time they have been taught so. They learn trading with scalping. And scalping sometimes becomes the trap for them. I think scalping is good for experienced Traders. For new Traders they should start with higher time frame. I also started with scalping.

Well can't totally disagree with you. But it is a good idea to try everything out if you are a newbie. Scalping will most likely to be appealing to the newbies because of it's short time span but without trying one will not gain experience or find out his trader personality.

Trading is a diverse medium which can be adopted in various ways. It depends on your nature whether you are an attacking or defensive person. Scalping requires aggresaive nature to risk higher for quick rewards. Am I right in this regard?

Trading is a diverse medium which can be adopted in various ways. It depends on your nature whether you are an attacking or defensive person. Scalping requires aggresaive nature to risk higher for quick rewards. Am I right in this regard?

Yes, you are right! By the way, may I know your trading style’s name? Have any particular choice?