• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risks of trading overnight

Have you ever traded overnight? For me i have fallen in this mistake several times and now i give up. Cause it s too risky. Just think about it. Dont you think it s a dangerous manner to let your orders pass a whole hard night adventure while you asleep. You must agree with me, musnt you?

When you open a trade you have to keep on eye on it from time to time cause the market is very volatile and when you feel it s time to excute the order to make much profits or lowering your losses to take your decision. But when you open a trade overtime you will go to sleep even if you drink 10 litres of coffee. I was thinking i can overcome the sleep but i wake up at the morning to see my balance zero zero.
So i wont advise you to trade overnight.

Having overnight positions is risky when extensive leverage is used. If lot size is reasonable and trading strategy includes stop loss price then there is no harm in having over night positions. Some of the major moves happen in the market, usually, when we are away from the system. If we are almost sure of a possible direction in which the price is heading then a trade executed with stop loss price may give the trader handsome returns without any monitoring of price. Trading is a business of probability. A trader who knows to shift the odds in his favor succeeds. This applies to overnight positions as well.

i don't think you should work overnight in forex. you must be active and fresh when you work in forex. otherwise there will be much possibilities of faults.

I don't see any problem or trouble in trading overnight. You can trade anytime you want. Time never matters while trading. Yes, time matters on the specific currency pairs. To understand more you have to do research.

I have 12 trading accounts right now and I have more than 400 open position that is open not only overnight but has been open for more than three months now and I don't worried that I will going to loss money because of it. Even though I only hold it I still making some profit as I do earn swap interest some how.

I have 12 trading accounts right now and I have more than 400 open position that is open not only overnight but has been open for more than three months now and I don't worried that I will going to loss money because of it. Even though I only hold it I still making some profit as I do earn swap interest some how.
12 trading account is too many.. It need lots of headache to manage all the accounts. How do you that.? Do you operate all the accounts on your own or you have recruited employees.? Can you share your experience.?

i don't think you should work overnight in forex. you must be active and fresh when you work in forex. otherwise there will be much possibilities of faults.
But people prefer profit over their own health, that is why we still can see something like this happen, also from my point of view economic pressure that makes trader trading overnight.I don't care how big your pressure just never trade overnight, that will only makes thing worse.

But people prefer profit over their own health, that is why we still can see something like this happen, also from my point of view economic pressure that makes trader trading overnight.I don't care how big your pressure just never trade overnight, that will only makes thing worse.
You are right actually. You know sometimes, external pressures mainly put by economic conditions make some people do some weird and unbelievable things. Just like in school days when you have to devise all means to make sure you cover your topics or syllable before the exam comes up. But in the real sense, trading overnight can hurt you in two ways, your health and losses resulting from dizziness and lack of concentration.

Trading overnight is not good forany trader to practice in it. Instead of trading overnight, the trader can make use of a trading robot so that he or she will be able to avoid not sleeping. When a trader has an open position for long, he or she will want to watch it and it us this thing that will cause him or her to trade for that long period of time without knowing.

The problems of losing mostly happen because of over volume of trade used for trading... it does not matter keeping open trades for overnight or even months as long as our balance able to cover the negative floating results while trading... so, i think here is why good money management always took big important part while trading

Well, maybe when there is a very good stop loss strategy in place so as to take care of any market adversaries in between. Trading overnight might not just be something that suites all traders and might require some good trading knowledge.

stop loss is one of the trading strategy that will help traders reducing further losses, if trading overnight mean that we use our whole times to watch the market than stop it, it really does not need to do that... we can automate our trading using stop loss, take profit, sell or buy order in specific price we want to enter and than go sleep, let the market decide what the results, no more wasting time and energy....

You will not focus with your trade and always make a mistake. This is real money not fake.

Money from forex trading is really real guys...
I'm understand with newbie mind, I also though like that for the first time..
Then I learn forex and start making money from there, Now i can gain $90-120 per weeks in LiteForex broker..

Catch market ranges and technical points so you can benefit from there. Forex market moves range by range and you have to identify these ranges to derive profit on the market.