• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Regulation is important ?

My of us when choosing a broker just emphasis on broker regulation. But I think regulation is not a big deal when looking for a right broker, the credibility of the broker is more important than regulation. The most credible broker always ensures secure environment for trading with a wide range of trading technologies.

Obviously, broker regulation is very important concern here! My trading capital is 50K, so I need 100% capital security from my broker! I see, only regulated type Forex brokers are able to do so! I see, good Forex brokers don’t offer promotional bonus, while market maker brokers are offering 100%, 200% bonus based on initial trading capital!

Mainly market maker brokers are non regulated! In addition, trading with a market maker broker is always risky, since there is no transparency! This is way, broker regulation is very important issue for the Forex trader.

If you want to enjoy your profit then of course you have to trade with a regulated Forex brokers! Basically, only regulated brokers are able to provide such a nice trading environment with enough security! Besides, market maker brokers are dangerous!

A broker will have a regulation that is safe if all services and specified the terms have been met within the service to meet all your business partners, and that will make traders feel comfortable doing the trading activities

My of us when choosing a broker just emphasis on broker regulation. But I think regulation is not a big deal when looking for a right broker, the credibility of the broker is more important than regulation. The most credible broker always ensures secure environment for trading with a wide range of trading technologies.

If you wanna spend a secure trading life then of course, you have to stay with a regulated Forex broker! Only regulated Forex brokers are able to provide best trading environment and enough security! Besides, non regulated Forex brokers are always risky, they are the market maker.

A broker will have a regulation that is safe if all services and specified the terms have been met within the service to meet all your business partners, and that will make traders feel comfortable doing the trading activities

Actually, only regulated Forex brokers are able to provide only 100% capital security & that is very important issue to us.

Regulation of the broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker.

Regulation of the broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker.
Yes, payment timing is very much important, we should avoid long time taking brokers on completing the payment.

Different trader consider different facts while selecting their trading broker. I have considered forex bonus for my broker selection. Also regulation is important. Because the bonus getting from non regulated trading broker is not usable. FreshForex is my trading broker who is offering huge trading bonus to all their trader. I have got 101% trading bonus on deposit. For initial deposit for USD 500 or more than that trader will get 101% bonus.

Different trader consider different facts while selecting their trading broker. I have considered forex bonus for my broker selection. Also regulation is important. Because the bonus getting from non regulated trading broker is not usable. FreshForex is my trading broker who is offering huge trading bonus to all their trader. I have got 101% trading bonus on deposit. For initial deposit for USD 500 or more than that trader will get 101% bonus.

Forex bonus, Really? Why? Maybe you haven’t enough trading equity, but don’t ignore the regulation status. Bonus is nothing without broker regulation.

Well regulation is important but I don't put it in my priority list. Unless you have a huge amount, you don't have to worry about the regulation. But should be looking for broker's honesty. That's more important to me.

Well regulation is important but I don't put it in my priority list. Unless you have a huge amount, you don't have to worry about the regulation. But should be looking for broker's honesty. That's more important to me.

How do you, which one the honest or not, Unless knowing the regulation status?

How do you, which one the honest or not, Unless knowing the regulation status?

Do some google or visit FPA and you will see lots of regulated brokers where people suffer after they have made profit or using a profitable strategy. There are ways dishonest brokers can exploit rules. And it is difficult to find an honest broker. You should search for yourself of what works for you.

Yes, I agree with you that a credible broker has all the features which a trader wants for his trades. A good broker tries to make his platform more and more secure and user-friendly as it is important for both, trader and broker. Choose well friends!

Forex is a decentralized market place where there is no monitoring authority to ensure safety and regulations as it generally happens in the case of any centralized market place. I personally think that a forex trader should select a regulated broker that can ensure safety of funds through proper regulations. Otherwise working with any random broker can be hazardous for a retail broker as forex has no boundary limitations and specific set of laws.

right now broke is a big deal in Forex trading and sometimes we fall a great trouble when choosing a right broker , because most of the broker are found to be scams.

Regulation for a broker is very important. in 2015 when Alpari went busk, were it not the the FCA regulations people would have lost money. So, yes, regulations are important.

Very crucial point, I see a number of Forex traders lost money in that session so badly. Till now I can remember that unexpected day.