• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Recognizing your weakness

Actually, I do believe that, when you recognize or admit your weakness, then you will be a better trader. In my trading life I was not able to make profit regularly because of lacking trading skill and it’s my foremost weakness.

Without enough skills and experience, it's normal to lose money and get scared. Whether new or old, we are bound to lose money if we don't understand the market and follow discipline.

I must find my weakness in trading. Because I always lose for that weakness. So it is possible to minimize the loss by filling in the gaps.

If we speak about recognizing weaknesses, then I should say that this thing shouldn't be related only to trading activity. You have to understand that this thing should be related by other activities and actually your life. When you recognize your weaknesses, mistakes or stuff like that you become emotionally stable and you develop your emotional intelligence. The more you will weigh all the pros and cons about yourself, the more intelectual you will be. Of course, it sound kinda weird, however it's really like that. According to trading activity, I have to admit that it's very important for trading, because it helps you to develop your trading skills.

There should be self made boundary. A trader needs to find out his strength and weakness. Then trade based on strength while working on weakness.

Don’t risk your trading career by taking massive amount of risk in trading. If you use high lot size and trade in high spread-containing trading pairs, then your risk will be larger.

A reliable trading platform is free of technical errors like slippage, requites and dealing desk. This issue has become quite stereotype nowadays.

Forex is at the peak in providing freedom and flexibility. Forex is such a business where you can trade even you are leading an on-the-go life.

Leaning means to know how to make strategy and how to control your emotions while trading. Without learning you will not find passion because you will lose money. To get passionate about it you have to learn to make money.