• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Price Action is one of the best trading strategy in trading industry.

Hello traders, please don’t blame me! I know, you are good at with your personal trading strategy! Yes, I have no problem on it! But, for me PA is the best! I used more than 20 indicator based trading strategy, but there were no ultimate result! But now I am working on PA trading strategy & I am happy on it.

Hello traders, please don’t blame me! I know, you are good at with your personal trading strategy! Yes, I have no problem on it! But, for me PA is the best! I used more than 20 indicator based trading strategy, but there were no ultimate result! But now I am working on PA trading strategy & I am happy on it.

Maybe you tried to rely on the technical tools! By the way, no doubt Price Action is very much useful trading strategy; nice to know your success story on Price Action; Keep hunting mate!

I think you raised the valid point that the price action is the best strategy. I have seen a lot of experienced trading companies which just tell on the price action for their trades. You have to practice well in order to get get command on the price action. Thank you so much!

I think you raised the valid point that the price action is the best strategy. I have seen a lot of experienced trading companies which just tell on the price action for their trades. You have to practice well in order to get get command on the price action. Thank you so much!

You are always welcome! Actually, I suffered a lot in my early stage by using technical tool based trading strategies! But now I am quite happy with my PA trading strategy!

Yes price action is good. I also prefer price action for my trading. It needs patience and good observation power to use price action.

Price Action Trading is used by many professional traders and is very popular. And if you follow this strategy and trade, the percentage of profit is much higher.

I believe with the current market situation every trader would accept that price action trading is a pretty good strategy without a doubt.

Rather than relying solely on technical indicators, price action strategy allows traders to make subjective trading decisions based on recent price movements.

Forex trading is a market that is run online, so we can run this business through a computer connected to the internet. but we can also make trades directly through a broker that provides a means for trading in their office.