• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Predictable currency pairs

An anticipated currency pair will dependably proceed in the wake of breaking an unmistakable technical boundary, or delay and bounce back off. A mcuh less unsurprising currency pair, will trade choppily and baffle the trader. Some currency pairs are exceptionally unsurprising, while others change after some time. Unsurprising currency pairs are EUR/GBP, NZD/USD, EUR/USD and USD/CAD. But the main thing is that you have to attain proper knowledge and skills to predict the expected movement of a currency pair.

predicting price movement of currency pairs is the essence of trading. if they cannot be predicted, money cannot be made. The major pairs are easier to predict because the information and data are available every day.

predicting price movement of currency pairs is the essence of trading. if they cannot be predicted, money cannot be made. The major pairs are easier to predict because the information and data are available every day.
Yeah, this is true. With the good information such as economic calendars and news, one can predict these pairs. Technical analysis is also a good way. It only takes some skills and hard work to sport the direction of these pairs.

Yeah, this is true. With the good information such as economic calendars and news, one can predict these pairs. Technical analysis is also a good way. It only takes some skills and hard work to sport the direction of these pairs.

Till now I am using free economic calendar although I see; there have so many paid services! Because; my major is Price Action trading! And I only use NFP trading opportunities!

I can tell you the following, I bet that some people do know how local currency will move towards USD and EUR in some countries and they do trade with that knowledge and make that small collective profit, I wish to be them anyway. Thanks for letting me know.

I can tell you the following, I bet that some people do know how local currency will move towards USD and EUR in some countries and they do trade with that knowledge and make that small collective profit, I wish to be them anyway. Thanks for letting me know.

But if you want to make consistent money in a long run; then having a good trading skill is the must! There is no alternative way!

The list will be blank; because there is nothing like predictable currency pair; it’s all about chance; there is no guarantee in Forex!

traders should choose the currency pair which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the pair which has most lowest trading spreads.

No currency pair is predictable but yes major pairs have less volatility that other cross and exotic pairs. You need skills to predict movement of a currency pair.

I agree with you @Mark_Dahl but I also think that the popularity of major currency pairs makes it more competitive. These are in fact the most traded currency pairs so it becomes quite a crowded place to trade.

I don't like to follow too many pairs. For my trading I just trade EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs. I comprehend these two pairs more as I have done good research on them. To me it is a smart thought to trade a couple of pairs. I figure each trader should begin with a single pair.

Best pair is what you understand the most. Every pair has its own unique pattern whether we understand it or not. To find that we need to observe that pair for long time. I personally find GBPUSD comfortable. It doesn't mean you have to like it.