• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Pin bar

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

Well, I got your point! But, if I am making enough amount of money by doing news trading only, what’s the problem! There have many traders who are not interested in technical analysis but till now they are enjoying their trading.

Pin bar is very popular trading strategy, I have made enough money by using this popular trading strategy, besides I am also interested in use inside bar, outside bar trading strategies! Thus I make my technical analysis.

There is anybody who is particularly newcomers but can make profit consistency by price action trading strategy? If anyone, please share more about. I want to professional in Pin bar trading approach.

Interestingly, I had a plan on pin bar when I was a new Forex trader! I tried to use all on bars on D1! But, I found very low accuracy by this strategy! So, now I am not depending on only pin bar setup.

Interestingly, I had a plan on pin bar when I was a new Forex trader! I tried to use all on bars on D1! But, I found very low accuracy by this strategy! So, now I am not depending on only pin bar setup.

To be honest, if you try to follow any particular setup so blindly; then you’ll suffer a lot! Always try to follow the market context! Not any particular setup like; Pin bar ; Inside Bar.

To be honest, if you try to follow any particular setup so blindly; then you’ll suffer a lot! Always try to follow the market context! Not any particular setup like; Pin bar ; Inside Bar.

So true; initially I was a pattern based trader but now I am not! Because now I know the reality of Forex!

A smooth and reliable trading platform is free of technical errors like slippage, requites and dealing desk. This issue has become quite stereotype nowadays. To enjoy good trading, select such a broker that offers you reliable trading platform.

Mistakes and continuous losses kill confidence of a trader. But in Forex, confidence isn’t a big deal because if you can’t analyze the market properly,

Forex won’t be risky for us if we can minimize our trading risk. 3.33% margin usage is standard in Forex and many traders do that.