• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Penny Currency - pennycurrency.com

And you only end up having your money stuck with the payment processor. The much reason why exchangers wouldn't even want anything to do with it is in how strict they are. A payment processor that is relatively new and unpopular that should strive to win people's heart first.

So you have been able to make use of it, well, I have not but I think with their terms and conditions there are no that strict, perhaps they are just trying not to have a bad system they want to keep it clean from the scratch, if they work hard they will be able to become popular.

[MENTION=55579]hyipanalyst[/MENTION], No I wasn't talking about Okpay rather the topic in question.
[MENTION=475]hadg33[/MENTION], you initiated the conversation in post #10 which I followed up when you said that for one to get the list of the restricted countries, we need to send a ticket.
I am not registered with them.

It is not always about low fees that makes people to use a particular payment processor. Look at OKPAY it is not in use just like Payza,Paypal,PM,Skrills,Egopay etc. What you need to know is if you should earn with this payment processor,are there any exchanger that would exchange your balance to cash. That matters a lot.

I think that okpay are somewhere in used which is unknown due to I have come to observe that they are having more higher value same with webmoney in my exchangers sites. Which shows that they are been used somewhere which is yet to be known, I guess.

I think that okpay are somewhere in used which is unknown due to I have come to observe that they are having more higher value same with webmoney in my exchangers sites. Which shows that they are been used somewhere which is yet to be known, I guess.

That's my though as well

Hi everyone,

I am Evan, the representative of Penny Currency on major e-currency forums and blogs. I would write more about Penny Currency on this thread, please read below.

About

Penny Currency offers universal payment system. Whether you are a business owner accepting payments online, doing online shopping, paying for goods and services or sending money, Penny Currency is the quickest, safest and most reliable way for it. With Penny Currency, you can make and accept payments online within seconds.

Fees

Receiving: 1% (min $0.01, max $5 / min €0.01, max €5).
Sending: $0.00.

Main Features

* Flexible payment options
* High transaction limits
* NO CHARGE BACKS
* NO ACCOUNT BLOCKING
* Low transaction fees (min $0.01, max $5 / min €0.01, max €5)
* Highly secured
* Multiple funding methods (via exchanger)
* Multiple withdrawal options (via exchanger)
* SCI and API for your business
* Full encrypted database
* SSL Secured connection
* Instant account activation
* Instant transfers
* And many more

NOTE: If you have any question regarding Penny Currency, feel free to as here.

Regards,
Evan
Penny Currency Staff

@penny_currency: that is a good information but unfortunately i won't use this currency for a while, because in my country they are not popular and there isn't any single exchanger that want to exchange pennycurrency balance at the moment, even i saw there are some changers but that are only changer which come from other countries.

@penny_currency: that is a good information but unfortunately i won't use this currency for a while, because in my country they are not popular and there isn't any single exchanger that want to exchange penny currency balance at the moment, even i saw there are some changers but that are only changer which come from other countries.

That's the same issue i am facing here

Last edited:
Yes, if you consider some features they already have, then one would say they are just an e-currency one would enjoy when they start using it but considering their lack of popularity, you might just be surprised that you get stocked in there without any way to withdraw your funds as I am yet to see the exchanger here.

The payment processor has some good and breath taking feature that someone can get attracted to easily but in the real sense of it, it is not popular and I have only seen it being talked about in just one other forum.

@Penny_Currency: that is a good information but unfortunately i won't use this currency for a while, because in my country they are not popular and there isn't any single exchanger that want to exchange penny currency balance at the moment, even i saw there are some changers but that are only changer which come from other countries.

We're working towards adding many exchangers around globe, hopefully, an exchanger from your country will be added soon.

It will also be right if you would gain access to so many online earning platforms so users can as well know you more because if my guesses are right, some are yet to hear about it. I seldom know if there is an exchanger in my country that exchange it.

how many Exchangers will be after this payment processor, i guess very few for now. so they still need more and more attention in the Industry first and foremost. and as Exchangers is being added at every country makes it possible for their clients to Buy and Sells using this payment processor.