• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Penny Currency - pennycurrency.com

I am not the Admin

Penny Currency is an online payment gateway which offers a simple and cheap way to purchase online goods, pay for services, subscriptions, entertainment and much more by using e-currency.

Why use Penny Currency to receive Online Payments.

Your customers are able to pay for products and services provided by you, using their Penny Currency account, which has low funding fees and offers a secure payment environment.

How It Works

Penny Currency is the best e-currency in terms of safety, efficiency and fess. Keeping your funds safe is of utmost importance to us, as well as provided you with the best service.

Fees

Receiving: 1% (min $0.01) - (max $5.00) $501 to unlimited amount
Sending: $0.00

Link: PENNY CURRUNCY

I am even hearing of this processor for the first time. I visited their site to find out that it says it is accepted by several online merchants but I'm yet to see where they arr accepted among the most sought after ones. Also, the issue of recieving $5 max, does it mean that is the maximum you can recieve at a time?

I am even hearing of this processor for the first time. I visited their site to find out that it says it is accepted by several online merchants but I'm yet to see where they arr accepted among the most sought after ones. Also, the issue of recieving $5 max, does it mean that is the maximum you can recieve at a time?

No, it means maximum fee is $5, irrespective of the amount you receive.

No, it means maximum fee is $5, irrespective of the amount you receive.

Then that is a very good incentive for those that would do some huge transactions because going by the 1%, one can only get to the $5 if he makes a $500 transaction while for another person who transacts up to $2000 will still pay the same fee. It then encourages higher transactions.

Then that is a very good incentive for those that would do some huge transactions because going by the 1%, one can only get to the $5 if he makes a $500 transaction while for another person who transacts up to $2000 will still pay the same fee. It then encourages higher transactions.

I like the fee, but what matters most is better service and excellent customer support. If they block/suspend accounts unnecessary like PM, people will stay away.

Well it depends on how long they have been in the system. If they are still new, then they won't likely be blocking accounts because if they do, I bet them, no one will ever know them, talk more of these days that the e-payment world is becoming very competitive.

well, All this newly payment processors they will find it quite hard to be popular because there are alreading good payment processor on groud, it will be quite a great competition before they will be known. They need to first start from hyips or some other money making which has many members using them.

well, All this newly payment processors they will find it quite hard to be popular because there are alreading good payment processor on groud, it will be quite a great competition before they will be known. They need to first start from hyips or some other money making which has many members using them.

Yes, no matter the kind of incentive they want to offer, they will find it difficult to grow in an already choked system. Even the popular ones are now making the e-payment world very very competitive. Finding their way and dominating in sectors like the HYIP is not a bad idea but how sure are they that they will get accepted into the system easily and still prove their worth.

Yes, no matter the kind of incentive they want to offer, they will find it difficult to grow in an already choked system. Even the popular ones are now making the e-payment world very very competitive. Finding their way and dominating in sectors like the HYIP is not a bad idea but how sure are they that they will get accepted into the system easily and still prove their worth.

Yeah they really need to find some other sector where there will have to develop because payment processor are all over the place unless they will be conjoin with some already existing payment processors. Futhermore. Lets just watch and see how they are going to survive.

This is a new payment processor that I doubt if it will even gain popularity. It seems this one is even located in Belize as well. They don't have file dispute feature and it seems that they are restricting some countries,for us to get the list of the restricted countries,we would need to send a ticket.

This is a new payment processor that I doubt if it will even gain popularity. It seems this one is even located in Belize as well. They don't have file dispute feature and it seems that they are restricting some countries,for us to get the list of the restricted countries,we would need to send a ticket.

This is just the funniest thing any payment processor will think of doing. Instead of striving for ways to gain popularity, they are trying to place a lot of turn offs to users. It wouldn't hurt if they accept all members but place limitations to certain group of them for now, perhaps later, they can restrict some others.

More like perfectmoney with the look and I think peeople will be making use of them maybe due to the fee is low but they will need to create a niche where they can start creating awareness due to people can not just start making use of them without a purpose they need much promotion.

More like perfectmoney with the look and I think peeople will be making use of them maybe due to the fee is low but they will need to create a niche where they can start creating awareness due to people can not just start making use of them without a purpose they need much promotion.

Yeah, it look more like Perfect Money (copy cat), even their promotional banners has the same design and text like Perfect Money banners. See their banners url here: PENNY CURRUNCY

This is just the funniest thing any payment processor will think of doing. Instead of striving for ways to gain popularity, they are trying to place a lot of turn offs to users. It wouldn't hurt if they accept all members but place limitations to certain group of them for now, perhaps later, they can restrict some others.

You're right, any new payment processor that restrict certain countries is dead on arrival. I don't even think HYIP will use their service because they require verification.

I don't think that they are deal on arrival. many mobile based currencies are specific to some countires and they do just fine. they dont have to accept every country out there and so does the any program that geos for the online money making.

It is not always about low fees that makes people to use a particular payment processor. Look at OKPAY it is not in use just like Payza,Paypal,PM,Skrills,Egopay etc. What you need to know is if you should earn with this payment processor,are there any exchanger that would exchange your balance to cash. That matters a lot.

It is not always about low fees that makes people to use a particular payment processor. Look at OKPAY it is not in use just like Payza,Paypal,PM,Skrills,Egopay etc. What you need to know is if you should earn with this payment processor,are there any exchanger that would exchange your balance to cash. That matters a lot.
And you only end up having your money stuck with the payment processor. The much reason why exchangers wouldn't even want anything to do with it is in how strict they are. A payment processor that is relatively new and unpopular that should strive to win people's heart first.

OKPAY is very strict and rigid, that's why people don't use their service, despite the low transaction fees.

And you only end up having your money stuck with the payment processor. The much reason why exchangers wouldn't even want anything to do with it is in how strict they are. A payment processor that is relatively new and unpopular that should strive to win people's heart first.
How come you know that they are very strict,I hardly know anything about this payment processor and I have not seen a member making use of it. I have checked other forums like to see if there would be negative comments about it but I couldn't find,that shows that it is really new.

How come you know that they are very strict,I hardly know anything about this payment processor and I have not seen a member making use of it. I have checked other forums like to see if there would be negative comments about it but I couldn't find,that shows that it is really new.

Decub is talking about OKPAY, not Penny Currency.