• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Patience or descipline

Patience is important, I do agree. But more important is trading discipline. Without real trading discipline that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

Patience and discipline are both different but influence each other into forex trading, in which traders had a trading plan and must be able to execute it, and with the nature of those plans that have already been made will normally always achieved

Both are needed here; proper practice without enough patience is truly impossible! Such as, I practiced my demo account for 1 year fully! As a result, now I am enjoying my real trading! Discipline is one of the most important parameter here.

Basically, new traders are super-excited about their learning process! They want to make huge amount of money from their 1st day of trading! But the reality is, here only 10% Forex traders are the losers! So, making money is not easy job actually by Forex trading.

So many traders always advised for learning, I also appreciate learning process, but your learning can be valueless if you don’t practice trading. Micro account works really for practicing instead of demo.

In the learning process we must accustom ourselves to be patient and disciplined, that it might be a good habit for trading in the future, it will be uncomfortable but was later u.s. trading skill that helps traders get the success of the

Patience is important, I do agree. But more important is trading discipline. Without real trading discipline that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

Both patience and discipline are equally important. You have to give same importance to both of them. Trading is actually a combination of many things. You have to combine all of them. You need good trading plan, strategy, psychology, patience, discipline and determination.

Patience is probably the hardest thing to achieve for traders. From my own experience I noticed how sometimes I just wanted time to run faster and see how my deal goes. And there were also many times when I'd close a deal too soon, missing the right moment.

I consider both these points are essential for forex trading and the trade in forex is not going to be successful without them. I know it from my own experience.

I consider both these points are essential for forex trading and the trade in forex is not going to be successful without them. I know it from my own experience.

Same opinion from me; because I also have similar experience as like you! Basically, it’s combo of so many parameters; yes, I am taking about Forex success.

Risk management should be given top priority. You may be tempted to use a higher lot sizes hoping that it would give you a high profit. But it can also blow your account very quickly.

Risk management should be given top priority. You may be tempted to use a higher lot sizes hoping that it would give you a high profit. But it can also blow your account very quickly.

That’s the tough reality. Actually, a number of traders think about only TP but not at all on the SL; that’s really unrealistic; since it’s a decentralized market so, there is no certainty.

The trading is true. Most of what you read about Forex is a myth. Most struggle because they learn and do what everyone else is doing.

The trading is true. Most of what you read about Forex is a myth. Most struggle because they learn and do what everyone else is doing.
Correct; there is no why by copying others system or trading style! Here, we traders need to develop our own trading style. All of pro traders are following their own trading rules; nothing else.

That’s the tough reality. Actually, a number of traders think about only TP but not at all on the SL; that’s really unrealistic; since it’s a decentralized market so, there is no certainty.

Well I myself am the opposite. I don't put much focus on TP and have an initial target but when it comes to SL, I do not enter a trade without determining it.

The correct take profit Nad stop loss, the point is different for different types of strategies. Trading is not about guessing market direction but more about assessing risk and reward in real time.

The correct take profit Nad stop loss, the point is different for different types of strategies. Trading is not about guessing market direction but more about assessing risk and reward in real time.

I don't quite agree with you. Risk assessment is necessary but if we don't predict the direction properly then risk management won't help us much. We need more positive pips to stay in the market in the long run.

I will go with both as patience and discipline are key to success. Patience plays an important role as you have to stay calm and wait for the particular moment. It is really hard to stay in the paused condition as you want to keep in the trades all the time. Thank you!

I will go with both as patience and discipline are key to success. Patience plays an important role as you have to stay calm and wait for the particular moment. It is really hard to stay in the paused condition as you want to keep in the trades all the time. Thank you!

Nice plan; hope for the best! Really, there is no way to avoid any of them! By the way, may I know your current status of trading?

You cannot predict the future with 100% certainty. Anything can happen. You are always operating in an environment of uncertainty. Trading forex is about probabilities, proper risk vs. reward ratio, and good money management.