• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Part time for forex

Forex can be a good part time job. But you have to give dedicated time and effort to learn the art of trading. Trading itself is a part time job. You don't need too much time to do it. And if you know how to make money here, you also don't need to do other fixed job. You can earn good money here. But first you need to acquire proper knowledge and skills.

The risk of trading Forex is high, so it is not advisable to quit a day job for it. So you are right, it can be done part time. Only use money you can afford to lose.

How else it should really be matter for whatever reason out there so I do hope it will be somewhat better there, part time is not always good solution cause forex needs dedication, at the start especially anyway. So I do want to make it possible.

I also started my journey as a part time trader; because I wasn’t sure on my own future (in Forex)! I started manually, without any mentor. So my learning process was too challenging!

every time is best in Forex trading if you know how to manage money but for the beginners level it is more appropriate to avoid news trading , its too much complicated to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

Yes; this option is available but I think, part time trading is more challenging! Because, good entry points are very rare! So I prefer long-term trading!

Trader can choose forex trading as Part time. There are lot of trading strategy in forex market. Part time trader should choose short time trading strategy like scalping.

Yes it can be taken as part time as you do not need to give a lot of time in it. But to br profitable you have to give enough time in learning. Without proper knowledge and skills it's not possible to be successful here.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Agreed! All those looking for perfect part time job for earning consistent funds, forex is a good way.
But for earning consistently, you need to have good skills for sure.

should keep learning always , and besides learning it is more appropriate to ensure regular practice

Yes forex can be taken part time. But what is more important is skills. If you have the skills to be profitable, you can take it however you wants. Every new trader should invest time in learning.

Agreed. As a part time job, forex is excellent opportunity to earn some extra money. Still, nothing is possible without prior learning and gaining necessary skills in order to reach continuous profitability target

Forex can be a good part time job. But you have to give dedicated time and effort to learn the art of trading. Trading itself is a part time job. You don't need too much time to do it. And if you know how to make money here, you also don't need to do other fixed job. You can earn good money here. But first you need to acquire proper knowledge and skills.

I also prefer forex as part timer. It helps me to reduce trading pressure. If it is my main sources of income, it will definitely give extreme pressure which can hamper my trading plan.

Along with other businesses, Forex Trade has appeared in the online marketplace with the opportunity of income. So you have to acquire knowledge to earn from this market. You can count it as a part-time job.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,