• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PAMM system

PAMM system is an organization of total placing assets into Forex market. The PAMM system (Percentage Allocation Management Module) is a one of a kind game plan of Forex trading accounts used by traders to manage their own specific finances and joint capital of money related masters (diverse traders). But I think if you want to do the forex business seriously, you should learn it and do your own trade.

I see nowadays copy trading is much popular then this automatic trading style; although I am handling my live trading account manually!

PAMM system is an organization of total placing assets into Forex market. The PAMM system (Percentage Allocation Management Module) is a one of a kind game plan of Forex trading accounts used by traders to manage their own specific finances and joint capital of money related masters (diverse traders). But I think if you want to do the forex business seriously, you should learn it and do your own trade.

Hi do you have any PAMM trading experience? I am asking because, I guess it’s not reliable to use!

We as traders must have knowledge about trading. You can’t rely wholly on PAMM and at the end be regretful and blame anyone.