• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

overconfident is ?

Virtual money trading on demo account can be really helpful in learning the forex trading processes more easily than any other method.

Traders should not be overconfident because that can spoil their trading career and for that the confidence is good but if that level comes up ,we can lose our trading skill and energy.

If we are gripped with over confidence we can make silly mistakes and that can kill our trading accounts in no time and for that confidence is the must but that should be within a specific level.

Really being overconfident is ghastly. At exhibit I am not arrogant. Regardless, there was time when I used to get rash at my initial life trading. At whatever point I won 2 or 3 nonstop trades, I curved up noticeably haughty. Thusly I used to open more low probability trade and accomplished hardship. Regardless, at show I detest that. In the end I essentially open trade if it meets my motivation introduce. In case I don't get any set up, I don't open any trade. I trade with Lx Markets. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal facility.

I seem, over confidence means trading without any stop loss/trailing stop position! Maybe new Forex traders do so! By the way, trading without stop loss position means, you are taking 100% risk in your each trade, that is totally unprofessional.

I see, many traders are trading with a high risk reward ratio (more than 5%)! According to me, it is called overconfidence. Listen, there is no certainty or guarantee! So, traders should use low risk reward ratio like 1-2%. Pro traders follow money management so honestly.

There is nobody in this market place who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. so, we the traders always try to see overconfident ,they must have been living fool’s paradise. Before overconfident, we actually have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning that always makes us proper confident which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Overconfident is trading without proper trading knowledge and experience! I am sure, this is very common scenario for the new Forex traders! Because, a number of novice traders want to trade here based on their luck or their healthy trading capital.

Virtual money trading on demo account can be really helpful in learning the forex trading processes more easily than any other method.

No doubt, till now demo is the most effective way of learning! But the problem is, a number of new traders are hurry! They are looking for overnight success!

I agree with you. There is no shortcut way to make money from this market. Most of the traders lose their money trying to earn money quickly. So, make a plan and try to earn money according to the plan.

I have seen many traders around me lose money just because they couldn’t keep control over their emotions and became overconfident after a few winning trades. The market is so powerful that it can destroy all your trading plans if you are not following risk management.

@David Marco overconfident isn't good at all. I define overconfidence as a trade killer. I have seen so many traders hit the floors because they were overconfident about their knowledge and skills.

Being confident is a necessity in the live forex market. But don’t let this confidence turn into overconfidence. It can be fatal for your career. Be knowledgeable and patient enough to wait for your trades to show results before you make another decision.

Overconfident is a killer. You can not be overconfident in Forex trading. There is no option for that. You have to be logical in your trading behaviour.

Overconfidence is a very bad idea when it comes to trading. It can thrust your superficial knowledge to a level where you start believing that you know it all, and that’s the end of all.

Overconfident destroies everything. You can not be overconfident in trading. You have to follow your rules and discipline. Otherwise you will lose all the money.