• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

other virtual platforms along with forex

With the increasing demand of flexible work schedule many virtual platforms have become well accepted by the people around the world. And when it comes to the question of online earning source forex is becoming number one undoubtedly. But I never told that only forex is the earning source; rather there are many platforms which can provide good earning along with the forex. Like e-marketing, affiliate marketing, trading centralized products, reviewing You Tube videos, etc. are various virtual platforms today.

With the increasing demand of flexible work schedule many virtual platforms have become well accepted by the people around the world. And when it comes to the question of online earning source forex is becoming number one undoubtedly. But I never told that only forex is the earning source; rather there are many platforms which can provide good earning along with the forex. Like e-marketing, affiliate marketing, trading centralized products, reviewing You Tube videos, etc. are various virtual platforms today.

Yes, there have so many options! But I don’t think, pro traders are interested on this kind of additional source of income! They would like to concentrate on their live trading only. It’s my personal observations.

Only a good strategy is not enough for successful trading. Along with a good strategy a person also have to be sound and composed in psychologically. Otherwise he/she would end up losing a lot of money.

Yes knowledge and skills are very important for trading. Trading is for skilled people. If you are not skilled you will get kicked out. Yeah I am being rude but you need to prepare to face the reality. There is no short cut in trading.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

Yes, that's right. Nowadays people are very interested in money in the virtual world. There are many types of work from which people can earn money. But to me, Forex trading seems to be the most interesting.

Yes, other virtual platforms have been added online with Forex trading. From where financial support is available. But to me, Forex trading seems to be the best

If you really want to develop your career by forex trading, you have to work on your mistakes. Once traders can recover from their mistakes, it remains as a good knowledge in them. Follow a certain educational program which can probably help you recover our mistakes.