• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Opening more than 20 traders per day

Traders join Forex for the prospect of earning unlimited profit. But their prospect gets razed down to the soil due to the interference of scam brokers.

Always go for certified brokers because these brokers allow traders with numerous trading advantages that ultimately increase traders’ return.

Ask those traders who changed their platforms earlier because you have to be sure whether you will face any complexity down the road after changing your platform.

Opening 20 trades a day is just insane! Scalpers can do so but it’s impossible by swing trading. I never suggest opening so many trades a day.

There should be a limit of opening trades every single day and opening 20 trades a day is insane and never expected.

I am a scalper and I don’t open more than 5 trades a day. But sometimes the market offers numerous trading opportunities and in that case a trader can open that much trades a day.

Much practice will help you develop eligibility of trading. Much efforts and struggle are needed to attain trading success. Forex is a thorny way to traverse.

Yet these capabilities can be learnt if they wanted to learn or otherwise they will surely lose money which almost 90% of the new traders lose initially.

If we want to trade with a fast and technical error free trading platform then obviously we should trade with transparent FX brokers only; because market maker brokers are unable to unsure such a smooth live trading experience.