• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online Forex Trading

Yes, the earning through forex is bigger compared to many offline jobs can offers, even with big risky they willingly to take it for their own purpose. Overall Online forex trading is the most suitable jobs for them

Not really but only to some who gets it right. I know a lot of traders out there that got bankrupt. I you really know Forex and its in and outs, I guess you'll be one of the few then.
1.gif
That is the fact that they got mergin call, i heard many kind of stories and testimonial like this, in the end that is all about online our way to manage our money and risk. For me online forex trading is the most suitable for me at the moment.

Online Forex trading is not a sort of thing which we can confined in a certain course and say that everything is included in the course about Online FX Trading, in recent years it has seen an upside and a massive upside, so there is lot to come in Forex trading in coming years with more brokers coming to this market and volume is increasing.

I don't know in other countries but in our countries theirs already a short course about forex trading. We don't have four years course just for forex trading since four year course is under finance.

Forex brokers these days are also providing education to the traders so that they can get success in the market and feel comfortable about it, So brokers these days are also playing an important role in Forex Education.

I think that education is important especially to newcomers, and that is the duty of online brokers to offers something like that so they could make their own client to keep staying. One of the education material is demo account. It is the suitable place for newcomers or anyone to learn about forex and to do experiment with it.

That's why trading education and training becomes an important factor that brokers need to consider and they are trying these days in the market and we have seen many brokers to offer best possible Forex Education, Like FBS is providing good education.

That's why trading education and training becomes an important factor that brokers need to consider and they are trying these days in the market and we have seen many brokers to offer best possible Forex Education, Like FBS is providing good education.
Not only FBS but also the other brokers also offers good education. But i think that online trading already changed the way we trade right now, before we must stick with phone but now we can even use computer that connected to internet and can trade in matter of seconds.

Yeah, I agree with you on this that there are many brokers in the market who are offering good education for the traders and that's why I mentioned there name from my experience, I agree with fact that education is really important for the profitable trading.

Then never miss those education, but one thing that i want to stressed here that not all of those educations are important to you, some maybe you don't really need as for me i think that those technical analysis technique that i learned in past still useful for whole of my trading even i still use it few times.

Yeah I agree withe fact that there are things in the market which are not relevant to the traders, and people spend too much time on those things and they waste that time but basic education is really important so that they feel comfortable.

Yeah I agree withe fact that there are things in the market which are not relevant to the traders, and people spend too much time on those things and they waste that time but basic education is really important so that they feel comfortable.
Well so i think that online trading does not have any correlation with that. I only see that Online trading will give us more opportunity , it will also increase our revenue if only we can use it effectively. Online Forex Trading also change the way we trade from using phone to just few clicks.

But it also got to do with the kind of education and knowledge you have so that Forex Market can provide you with the best possible opportunity to make some profits in the market, otherwise it will not be profitable.
As for knowledge you do actually have much options from simple blog to a broker's page for education. Mostly i learn outside the broker, from some blogs to the other blogs and learn more about forex strategy also in forums. Thanks for internet trading and learning is easier nowadays even sometimes could be a bit confusing with such a hoax information.

Internet is a great source for all the traders , that's why they can get as much knowledge of the market I mean brokers and other companies to get the best possible options for them and to know teh market in a better way.
Its goo to learn online but its better that we buy forex trading books if we really want to become a successful trader. I am not against online learning. But base on my experience most of what we read online are posted by those who are wannabe traders who actually lack trading experience and their ideas although sound good is not proven and tested that is effective.

General education about forex only cover the basic and skin of forex itself. If you want the deep one then try to search for ebook or book that related to it. As we can see that online trading changed the behaviour of trader we can trade through home and also even when we are in park.

Yeah, but still all the resources are available online through the online sources for the FX Market and also broker are also providing good education to traders, like FBS in that regards.
I disagree that broker especailly online broker also providing good education. Not all brokers could offer something like that. However, FX market that turned into online trading makes trading easier than before and also it is more accessible for a lot of traders from over the world.

Forex is a business that has many advantages. We can start this business with trying to trade using small capital. if we have a good trading skills then we will be able to make a profit in this business. With a market that is open 24 hours and the online system then we can make a profit anytime

I disagree that broker especailly online broker also providing good education. Not all brokers could offer something like that. However, FX market that turned into online trading makes trading easier than before and also it is more accessible for a lot of traders from over the world.

Correct. Because of the internet, we got a nice opportunity to earn something for ourselves. And it is not only forex but also other fields. And it is better to learn from some independent forex learning school rather than from broker website.

in Fx trading, We the newcomers actually fall a great loss by trading due to lack of proper trading knowledge which is manly considered the key to success in this market place. So, we have to choose in regulated trading brokers which make sure for all time best environments for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by providing proper educational facilities.