• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ONECOIN: new crypto currency supported with Gold Coins

I want to share with you an interesting Crypto-currency company OneCoin

Onecoin is cryptocurrency drastically different to any of existing ones. While some altcoins aim for the title of the most expensive coin and a base for long-time investments, their value is still comparable to that of Bitcoin. I decided to go further and bring this idea to its logical conclusion. With Onecoin, there will never ever be more than a single coin mined. Apart from exceptional value of the coin, there is one more advantage - the number you see in your wallet means the share of total wealth you own.

Innovative, secure and real Crypto-currency
  • Coins 100% mined by partners of the company;
  • Mining of coins happens automatically using the resources of the company - do not need to buy expensive computers for mining;
  • Mining will take place in real time, the process can be easily traced in the back office;
  • At an early stage partners will receive a good profit because of low mining rates. Over time because of growth of complexity of mining the cost of mining will grow – at the moment 5 tokens for a coin;
  • The coins will be exchanged for the opening exchanges as Bitcoin and Litecoin
Principles of OneCoin brief:

pe1.jpg

pe2.jpg

pe3.jpg

pe4.jpg

pe5.jpg

pe6.jpg

Detailed presentation of the company OneCoin in the video!

All documents on the legitimate activities of the company, you will see after the registration tab Downloads

Accepted Payments: Perfect money, Visa / MasterCard, One pay, China Union Pay, Gift Code (you can get from us)

Tycoon package was purchased 3/20/2015 cost €5030.

The screenshot shows that had mined by me 27111.11 OneCoin coins that at the weakest rate in €0,2 per coin course there = € 5422.22

profit.jpg

FIND OUT MORE and REGISTER! >> _https://www.onecoin.eu/signup/svsinvest

Important information: Registration to company OneCoin only possible usong link already registered partner.

P.S. Now there is a rapid development in China >70,000 people and in the CIS registered about 9,000 people.