• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OctaFX gives me so many opportunities to save money!

I am a student and for me every penny makes a difference. I only get 15-20 USD pocket money monthly which is less for me to complete my requirements so I have started doing part time work in order to make good returns and able to fulfill my needs.

I have started with Forex trading because it is an ideal work for 1-2 hours daily and still I get enough chance of profit. I have invested little amount of just 40 USD with OctaFX broker and they give me so many opportunities for saving money.

It is crucial for me to save every bit and with them I am able to do that as I don’ t need to pay any fees for deposit or withdrawal, it saves money for me which is wonderful plus their 50% bonus is also nice for a low investor like me so really they are excellent company for me!

I completely agree mate, it’s no doubt OctaFX broker is the only company that thinks so much about us, as per rest of the brokers we always find them having facilities that are good for them only, but for clients they don’t care at all, but this is a rare brokerage company that puts clients first and always comes up with such offers and service, it’s their brilliant service that has made them so popular amongst all new comers traders.

I completyly trade 2 lot to full made a wellcome bonus from octafx, I'm Verry happy trading with it..thanks for octafx

It’s really fascinating to see the facilities from OctaFX broker, it’s just so many and such useful, it really helps proud to be part of a company like this, it always help us get real success and we are able to work with real ease. I am always positive due to such support and even a bad trade never makes me feel nervous.

It’s not just about saving money but it’s about having the comfort which is what I get with this lovely broker and I feel like blessed to be working with a company of this standard and I feel that anyone else trading has the same mindset, so that’s why I love to work with them so much and always get perfect results from it.

I think the biggest opportunity I find here is their cTrader demo contest, it’s very special with having 400 dollars prize and been a weekly based one, it’s just awesome, so this is in a way the best opportunity for me since I am able to get education and that’s how I save money because I just make more income and that automatically is the best way to deal with things and this lovely opportunity is provided by OctaFX broker.

Honestly speaking we don’t make money or get success by saving, but we get it by earning and that’s going to be possible if we have skills and passion for the work. I get most of my passion and determination by Nova FX broker, it is one of the highly rated brokerage houses in the world today and comes with endless benefits especially their lovely bonus that’s up to 133% for deposit, it is really what makes trading easy for us.

Rocky your point is logical, but making money is never meant against saving, it is all part of the process and only then we will be able make money. I am also trading with OctaFX broker where they help us in every manner given the lovely rebate program where I am able to get 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that includes the losing trades too, so that’s why I am able to enjoy working here whether it’s from saving point of view or making money.