• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

NZD/JPY analysis

The NZDJPY market is currently in the uptrend and at the touching point of trend line. If you go through RSI and Bollinger Bands then you can see that the market has a strong opportunity to move to sell angle. So to the sellers the entry point is at 79.49 and the closing point is at 78.57.

nzdjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

The NZDJPY market is currently in the uptrend and at the touching point of trend line. If you go through RSI and Bollinger Bands then you can see that the market has a strong opportunity to move to sell angle. So to the sellers the entry point is at 79.49 and the closing point is at 78.57.

nzdjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Interestingly, now I have an opened buy trade here; I actually opened this trade at the level 76.50! Since I got enough bullish pressure here so I am expecting more pips here! Right now, I am with my TP at the level 81.

The trading spread is always being considered as the most important trading tool in Forex market by the participants. And for making better all of use especially the scalper’s needs the lower spread facility. I found ForexOne is the top-rated Forex broker and they allow low ECN spread from 0.4 pips, instant trade execution, flexible leverage, error free trading environment, fastest trade execution policy, wide range of welcome bonus, smart bridge technology.

Well; what’s your current leverage for live trading? Are you using more than 1:100?

Money making from forex isn’t easy but it seems easier from outside. To brighten a trader’s career, traders should get rid of bad qualities.

We need to select such a trading broker that is technologically advanced as in scalping we execute trades very quickly within the shortest possible time.