• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Not trading around news times.

Its best that we trade depends on our ability to do analysis. If we know how to do analysis then I don't see any reason why its wrong to do trade with news. I do trade with news. Depends on news you can earn great.

I do think fifty is high cause in some trade you could only walk out with as much as twenty or ten so a good scalp of fifty is also good. Its possible to get ninety in a good long trade for a couple of hours though. I don't think you can get that in half an hour. But any pips is good and in some news release, it shoot up like one hundred pips easily, so erratic.
But will corrected, remember that skyrocketing price happen because of the low liquidity and the spread is bigger during that time, so i think it is not good idea to trade during news, or short time after news(around 3-5 minutes), when the market is a bit calm you can enter and get aroun 50-60 pips especially in big news such as Interest Rate.

everything all depend on the trader becaus if the trader is so good in fundamental analysis he can take good advantages of news trading which will offer him positive result in the forex

I do love to trade in forex and especially during news time as volatility is really good if theirs is a news. I can earn more than double I usually earn when the market is not affected by big news. That's why I always try to follow economic news.

everything all depend on the trader becaus if the trader is so good in fundamental analysis he can take good advantages of news trading which will offer him positive result in the forex
Just try it dude, i think that the most logical explanation to make profit only by fundamental analysis. News affected traders and also people will move the market and it is clear that people move the market. We don't analyze past data, but the current data that will affect future.

I do both fundamental and technical analysis. And in fundamental analysis its really good to have economic calendar. I do use economic calendar and the news usually has three categories. In which you will know how the market will react and what volatility you are going to expect.

Not to do trade around the time of the news release, but know when to open and close the position when the news released. News is the most important indicator for fundamental analysis. So we did not analyze before the news release, but after it.

For new Forex traders, it’s really hard to trade in news time. Because, most of the newbie’s are unable to realize the market fundamental data. By the way, I always prefer to use ForexFactory and my broker daily Forex report to know market upcoming result according to fundamental analysis. If you want to be a professional Forex trader, never avoid fundamental data.

I am not trading around news. I do hope that I can make good income trading news but I do know that in the long run I will going to have hard time doing that. That's why its very important that we do know how to deal with our trading account properly. I am sure money will be good in here once we do know how to handle our trading account properly.

@Bilal Jafar not at the news time. That is very risk to do that, i did after the news released, because i see the result of that news and see the market trend, usually there is some kind of spike after that which we can take advantages of. With trading after news i got nice income and stable enough for me. But still there are some losses too.

News trading is best method to grab pips from market because of high volatility and more predictable outcome. I trade only on major economic releases such as NFP because believe that less important news don't affect market at all...

Why not?. Because, I prefer to trade in new time. Though, Forex market is fully depend on World economic state, so , we can not avoid new time. But, it’s true the good sites for fundamental news it’s available. But, luckily my regulated trading platform GCI Financial provides me quickest Forex fundamental data. Therefore, it’s very comfortable for me to know the Fundamental view for upcoming movement of market. This is the secret for me to earn huge money by news trading. On the other hand, I am scalper. That means, I always prefer to leave my running trade within very short time. So, never trading is the best option for me to earn quick money within very short time.

Why not?. Because, I prefer to trade in new time. Though, Forex market is fully depend on World economic state, so , we can not avoid new time. But, it’s true the good sites for fundamental news it’s available. But, luckily my regulated trading platform GCI Financial provides me quickest Forex fundamental data. Therefore, it’s very comfortable for me to know the Fundamental view for upcoming movement of market. This is the secret for me to earn huge money by news trading. On the other hand, I am scalper. That means, I always prefer to leave my running trade within very short time. So, never trading is the best option for me to earn quick money within very short time.
This is why i also asked the same thing in my previous posts? How can it be? Forex moved by people's psychology and action and the one who moved people's psychology and action is this news. This is the best indicator of one country economy's health indicator that move many speculator to take decision.

Forex trading is all about news events, so if you want to make good income here, no way to avoid news trading! You may see, all of professional Forex traders are doing their trading based on fundamental analysis! Yes, as a new trader you can start with technical. But don’t avoid news analysis!

Basically, news session is not appropriate for the low skilled Forex trader! If you are not confident enough than avoid the high voltage news session; only pro traders can utilize the opportunity of news trading! In addition, I am confident enough about news trading!

Well; if you aren’t confident enough then left the trading session (high voltage news). But as I see, skilled traders are very excited on news trading.