• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Not everyone can be a trader

I agree with such point of view like not every human can be a trader, however I think that the phrase should sound like "not every human can be a successful trader". Traders may be unsuccessful. They just can start trading activity, to trade for a little bit and then lose all their money. Such a person is a trader too, but unsuccessful. So, I guess that if a person wants to be a trader then he must own such qualities as patience, calmness, calculating, judicious and dilligence. These are the main traits of a person who can potentially become a succesfful trader.

I personally think that to be a trader is the as to be the plumber for example. I mean that you can relate to your activity seriously because it's the same kind of job which everybody has. The main thing here is to understand that not everyone can be a trader as well as not everyone can be a good street cleaner. You have to own special abilities such as an ability to keep patience when everything goes wrong, and ability to learn on your mistakes and an ability to make these mistakes and take them for granted. It's kinda difficult to develop such skills in yourself, neverthless everything comes with experience.

There is no concrete rule as to who can be a trader or who can’t. If you have that seriousness and willingness to learn you can be a very good trader. Trading doesn’t require special degrees or extraordinary intelligence.

Any traders are joing Forex but how many of them are cnsidered traders? I think only a few of them! Yes it’s true because not all traders have good trading qualities.

Trading not only requires trading knowledge but also patience and perseverance-alike qualities because in forex a trader has the situation of both well and woe.

The more you practice and earn knowledge, the more your skill gets ignited. So, Every trader should follow the criterion of proper trading besides following risk-management policy.