1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

No trading strategy

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by LorrainMor, Apr 29, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

No trading strategy is here that will help foreign currency exchange traders to become rich immediately. Nothing can ensure a trader absentminded profit within short periods here. For this reason while setting trading goals a trader should not give significance on impractical objectives. However, by this means, fair enough, a trader should try to work with appropriate trading plans and strategies so that achievement of trading objectives can be comfortable and secured.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - trading strategy Forum Date
    What’s your favorite trading Strategy? General Trading Forum Jul 30, 2019
    Using Trading strategy General Trading Forum Jun 2, 2019
    winning trading strategy Beginners Forum Nov 5, 2018
    Triple Bottoms and best trading strategy Market Forecasts and Analysis Oct 30, 2018
    Double Bottoms and best trading strategy Market Forecasts and Analysis Oct 28, 2018

3. lioneld

lioneld

I think; having a fixed trading strategy is very much important! For me; Price Action is my main strength; besides I use news analysis as my 2nd choice.

4. The trader

The trader

There is anybody who has 0 pips trading spreads , as a scalper now I am looking for 0 pips trading spreads which is the key to success for scalping that brings profit in a short time than other trading strategies in Forex.

5. Fx Master

Fx Master

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

6. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

I also haven’t heard that any broker has 0 trading spread, at least legit brokers. Spreads are main source of income for brokers. As for scalpers, their only option is to find broker that offers lowest possible spreads for scalping

7. Nezami

Nezami

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy. Actually credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging we should choose this kinds of brokers.

8. The trader

The trader

choosing a best Forex Signal
    is most difficult task as like when broker choosing a new Forex trader .

9. sininfinity

sininfinity

When a trader enters the market, he practically does not have anything. And in that situation, some make profit. They should not take those in to account and move towards learning and trading with a plan.