• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

NFP News

I have seen so many traders depend on NFP for news trading. According to me, the NFP is not really good , to trade in my eyes , it spike to much that’s probably they don’t give it that much stars its not reliable to trade.

According to me, NFP is the most interesting news event! I use pending order strategy during NFP news! In addition, the success ratio of NFP news is above 70%. So, I willingly use this strategy during NFP news session.

According to me, NFP is the most interesting news event! I use pending order strategy during NFP news! In addition, the success ratio of NFP news is above 70%. So, I willingly use this strategy during NFP news session.

Great! By the way, how you select the positions of your pending order? Have any particular calculation or anything else?

Pending orders during NFP brings lots of slippage and if price spikes and takes the opposite direction then the loss can be huge. It is difficult for me to believe that pending orders with NFP has such high success rate.

I think, before NFP news was much profitable (during 2008-09) then 120-150 pip moves were so available! By the way, for the low skilled Forex trader news trading is always challenging!

I think the well- reputation of a broker could be considered if you are choosing a Forex broker. It is very necessary that we the trader check necessary facilities about this broker. And to me one of the important issues is well- reputation of a broker, which I have considered when choosing my broker ForexOne before. In Forex market place I got them very honest and well- reputed and that’s why I have been chosen the.

Are you a news trader? What’s your experience on NFP trading?

Learning has become so easier now because of the availability of internet. Try to read e-books, watch video tutorials to strengthen your trading quality.

Traders can’t earn profit from the market until he doesn’t follow the best approach of trading. There are different approaches of trading like gambling, hedging, scalping, binary option, trading, long time trading, etc.

Learning has become easier due to the availability of internet but you have to learn Forex correctly. So make the best use of available internet.

Most people fail because they lack proper market knowledge. So, sturdy over the market is an inevitable thing that traders must need.