• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New to Learn Forex Trading

Hello all, I am from India and i want to learn Forex Trading, Can anyone help with where I learn FOrex Trading and what software i need for Forex trading?

Thank You.

Knowledge becomes effective only when we could apply it correctly. Execution is vital. Many people can not execute their knowledge because of lack of plans and discipline.

We have easy access to forex trading. It doesn't mean it's easy to make money here. Trading is one of the toughest jobs. Here traders have to struggle with their own emotions.

Adequate education is required in Forex trading. You can learn from digitalcashpncil, baby pips etc. websites. Moreover, it is possible to gain knowledge by doing online research.

You can never get enough knowledge when you are trading. You will always have new lessons learnt when you start trading in the live forex market.

Hey Welcome to the world of Forex trading. Start with very basic things that you can easily find on the internet. Once you understand the background of forex trading in detail, read about each topic specifically, it will help you in deciding your particular trading style. Then start trading on a demo account side by side.

Welcome to the community!

You should learn the basics and how to read charts and patterns. The community is very friendly. Feel free to ask anything

thank you for the suggestions, this is really helped me a lot, nowadays I am learning about the price action, and one my my friend suggest to me this forex VPS is the right place to buy?

I agree with @Randiall, that experience will enhance your forex trading, but before getting into it, you need to learn about it. The graphs, patterns, techniques, and the right tools help in making a trading strategy that will help you in the process of trading. Start with a demo account to get trading experience, and then, when you are confident, invest real money.

The first condition of new traders is to acquire education. Profits will be much more complicated if you do not acquire a trading education.