• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Never trade using advice of Account Manager!

I feel it depends on the broker. Good brokers surely will have good account managers while the bad ones will have bad account managers as well. Also, i don't think its the job of the Account manager to guide the forex trader on how to be successful in forex trading. Even if the account manager should give advice to a trader, it's up to the trader to either accept or reject the advice.

Market maker brokers make money from your loss. Your loss mean their profit. Sometime account manager is also sale person mean that if they make money for the company they will get more commission.

It's just one side of the story and may not true for every market makers. Many big guys in this Forex are market makers and they still doing fine.
Really making some sense here. It means they are all working towards wishing the traders lose because it could be likened to a company marketer who will always work towards the success of the company no matter what it takes. But then, it's quite hard for such category of brokers to survive in the competition and yet, they do.

I have never followed the instructions of my account manager! Because, I know what I am doing actually. I just need the help of my account manager on broker issue, not on my trading decision.

Good brokers will always give you good advice and tip for trading. The problem is when you take advice from not very experienced broker. Anyway, trader should always use own judgement whether to enter into trade or not

Good brokers will always give you good advice and tip for trading. The problem is when you take advice from not very experienced broker. Anyway, trader should always use own judgement whether to enter into trade or not

Yes, I see they providing fundamental news service via email; no doubt it’s a good step! Besides, few brokers provide more educational support.

It would not have been possible to trade without economic news. The movement in the market is good due to the effect of the news. If a trader has no idea about the fundamentals, he will never be able to make a profit. If trading can be done by combining fundamentals with technical, then the chances of loss will be less.