• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Never be greedy in Forex trading business.

It is really true that greediness most of the time causes bad effects. There are many examples of a rich person becoming poor by just wrong decision and greediness. So we should think twice before being greedy.

Well,the way I understand it,greed is not normal to set in because traders are all humans,we might say it is not really good for forex but I can say it helps at times,let me say out of 100,greed might work in 20 occassions,so I can't say it is totally bad in forex. We all can not control our emotions or feelings the same way,so it is just normal for greed to in place.

The greed is not good in any sort of business or the investment. You have to learn to make some balance for the investment. in case of the forex it is better to know the limits of our earning and how much profit can we gather. it would be wise to make sure that greed is controlled that way in the forex trading as we learn.

greed is the bigger drawback in trading. if you greed much that will goes over your brain and you will not be able to take right decision.

Greed is what makes and breaks in the business and the earning. I mean consider that greed is something you have to consider while doing the trading business because your attitude towards the business is going to be helping with the earning. So watch out with the greed while taking actions.

Just a valuable comments its what ever i think we never be greedy in all trading sector its not only for forex in all segments and also i think that at the profit of more than 35% of your investment we should cover our positions.

Being greedy at forex trading will cause you the lose same as the story where a dog was crossing the bridge with a bone in mouth and saw its shadow in the water. And everybody knows the result of the story.

Yes, being way too greedy in this business can be harmful and will cause you to lose money. Its good to keep a clear mind and control your emotions at all time. We should be realistic and not live in a fantasy world and don't expect to retire over night either. I think many do gamble with their hard earned money and then lose it all and regret it so don't take that track while most of them do fail.

Greed even in its widest definition only means hell for the trader. You expect that which You didn't work for, your level of knowledge is way below that which you aim for and your capital can't get to the point you wish. Greed can be so harmful that it contributes to the reason some traders are easily kicked out of trade by losses. If it means working so hard to learn and trying so hard to save, then it's worth the wait.

It is better not for a trader to be greedy because greediness will make the trader to trade with high leverage. A trader should know how to be satisfied with the profit he will be making in here. If he or she wants bigger money, then he or she will invest big trading capital.

Greed is a common reason for most of the traders who fail in trading. In forex patience is required every time even with profitable positions too . If we put us in greed our earned profit turns in to a great loss.

I usually don't see greed or this form of emotion as something that should be cried for. A greedy trader will definitely learn the hard way. Either he controls his greed and make success or he allows his greed control him and lose thereafter. It is just a two way thing with the possibility of achieving either of them lying within the ambits of the trader.

yes you are right because i am always greedy with my trading and this is my big mistake when i trade i think my emotion still making control on me and i want to solve this problem by tradin with strong money management

but unfortunate from this market place almost 90% traders are loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge , so we the traders obviously have to focus on acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. There are many kinds of sources for earning money in online and form all Forex is most popular over the

You are right, maximum new Forex traders lose their money because of their greed! In addition, to be a successful Forex trader, we have to control our emotions and greed so cleanly! My trading experience helps me to avoid my personal emotions in my trading.

It could be that greed will make traders wary and not to forget the fact that there are in the chart, so it made a mistake in processing the data because it is too confident and greedy overload

Greed is one of the most common problem here! More than 80% new Forex traders lose their money here because they can’t control their greed in this trading business! BY the way, in my trading, I follow the market demand, not my personal choice.

In fact traders often greedy in taking profits, but there is the logical attainment within easy reach and there is no logical reason of analysis that have been made, that's the point of putting a stop loss and take profit order to avoid greed

Greed in trading is a really bad thing. Especially when you start feeling it after you've failed a deal. You can lose you whole deposit=)