• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need help.Who is a professional trader?

According to my trading experience, I think the professional trader is a trader who is able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

The main parameter of professional Forex trader is ‘consistency’! Yes, pro traders can make consistent money in this financial market, they never expect any unrealistic result in their trading! On the other hand, greedy Forex traders always expect big profits! They use high risk reward ratio while pro traders are very defensive here! As a result, pro traders don’t face big loses in their trading!

The professional trader not only depend on his most powerful analyzing trade knowledge but also depend on his risk management approach , and he doesn’t trade at all with his emotions at all. Actually for being a real professional Fx trader first of all we the traders have to keep a great patience , otherwise that’s not possible at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

Here, it’s all about your trading result! If you are able to make a consistent result here, that means you are a successful Forex trader! But unfortunately, a number of Forex traders are struggling! My brother is a pro trader and right now I am learning technical analysis from him, of course I am hopeful about my success!

Which traders are able to earn regular money here, they are the professional traders! In addition, there have only 10% successful Forex traders in market; so it’s not easy way of success! By the way, pro traders are making decent monthly income here quite nicely.

A professional is a trader that knows exactly when to enter the deal and where to exit it, and make a maximum profit at the same time. And most importantly, he doesn't just play the guessing game, but knows exactly when and how the price will go and why.

Yes, pro traders don’t follow their emotions and greed! They always follow the real opportunities of the market! The main meaning of pro trader: A trader who can make a decent monthly return so regularly!

i think professional trader is who have good psychology trading and good money mangement also have trading strategy to make good decision in market,perhaps know the right time to make order in market.

i am new i need some instruction for success.

Don’t worry! All of successful traders also started their trading journey as like you! It’s a knowledge based profession, so keep learning until you make a decent profit with enough consistent result! In this forum, you’ll get so many useful threads on technical & fundamental analysis, so read those threads sincerely.

Don’t worry! All of successful traders also started their trading journey as like you! It’s a knowledge based profession, so keep learning until you make a decent profit with enough consistent result! In this forum, you’ll get so many useful threads on technical & fundamental analysis, so read those threads sincerely.

I really appreciate your opinion! But I think, learning is an endless process! Maybe you are making 10% monthly profit here, that doesn’t mean you have learned everything! You have to learn more and update your trading skill.

i think professional trader is who have good psychology trading and good money mangement also have trading strategy to make good decision in market,perhaps know the right time to make order in market.

i am new i need some instruction for success.

May I know your current trading status? I hope, now you are a successful Forex trader. Please, response.

Unrealistic expectation added with possible least time cause a lot of problems. Being professional is not that easy. Most people behave unprofessionally. Within few days or months they want to make their capital double in possible least time. If you can make yourself professional you can make money.

Every trader should focus on increasing trading abilities. Trading is not any easy task. You need specific knowledge and skills. Those knowledge and skills doesn't just come to you. You have to achieve it. To achieve it you have to study a lot. And it also takes time. There is no short cut. The quicker one understands this the better.

Be patient and give yourself time to learn new things about forex and forex trading. The more you will invest your time in gathering knowledge, the more successful you will be. Just focus and trade with full dedication and concentration and you’ll do good.