• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

My Trade Markets Ltd - MyTradeMarkets.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for MyTradeMarkets at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

MyTrade offers internet-based trading services all over the world, enabling trading operations in the international currency market Forex. Our company enables trading on Forex market while ensuring round the clock quality technical support. Our handy and easy to use trading platform MetaTrader 4 offers access to timely financial news, technical analysis of financial instruments, the ability to use mechanical trading systems and much more.

Terms of Trading
Minimum deposit - 50€
Spread - 2 points to pairs of base currency
Leverage from 1:1 to 1:500
Over 70 trading instruments
Minimum lot 0.01, maximum unlimited

MarginCall- 50% StopOut=50%
Trading platform - MyTrader MT4 Client TerminalTrading platform for pocket PCs - MyTrader MT4 MobileTrading plaform for smartphones - MyTrader MT4 Mobile SE
Round the clock technical support (5/24) (communication opportunities)
MTS trading (Mechanical Trading System)
Electronic notices (mail, SMS) – control over the account

i think trading market is very cool because he is gives me more profit and i like this and i enjoy this working Forex trading is very make me power full and strong.