• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MT4 or MT5

I suppose that there are no obvious differences between these two trading platforms. Of course MT5 is much more attractive because it was created after MT4, nevertheless traders always use trading platforms which they really prefer to use. I mean everything depends on what platforms is more convenient for trading activity for a particular trader, or maybe what platforms makes more sense according to trade style and trading strategy. This questions is very individual, everything is up to each trader. I believe that trader shouldn't spend mch time on searching for the best platform actually, because it often doesn't matter.

Mt4 and mt5 are widely used trading platforms and traders feel easy to trade on mt4 trading platform. Analyzing on mt4 trading platform is quite easier than the other one.

Personally I trade on mt4 trading platform where all the technical tools are available. But the candlesticks patterns of mt4 platform are different from that of mt5.

Leverage is a great facility provided by brokers but we shouldn’t misuse this facility because a misuse of leverage can lead to balance crash-alike incident.

Both are effective considering activities like for stock trading, mt5 is more useful whereas mt4 is more useful for forex trading.

In Forex, there are two types of trading platforms mostly conventional including mt4 and mt5. Mt4 trading platform is the most familiar to traders.