• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MT4 and MT5

MT4 is still the best platform which we need to use to trade in Forex trading because by so doing I guess that we will have all the functions and features which will enable us to trade and get the best form here though some people still prefer MT5.

Mt5 is an updated version but interesting point is, till now more than 80%, even more, Forex traders involved with only Mt4 trading platform! I have more than 5 years trading experience and I never used Mt5 and others platform.

Yes I am also still using mt4 and never use mt5 platform, maybe if we already must using mt5 because metaquotes stopped mt4 hence want or not we must follow update, but hopefully mt4 will remain become platform forex because already user friendly and complete

Honestly, I gauss more than 80% Forex traders are using the Mt4 trading platform! Yes, it’s user friendly so, till now traders are comfortable with it! By the way, there have few others popular trading platform like cTrader.

MT4 is still the best platform which we need to use to trade in Forex trading because by so doing I guess that we will have all the functions and features which will enable us to trade and get the best form here though some people still prefer MT5.

MT4 is the most popular trading platform broadly utilized by online retail forex traders. It was produced by MetaQuotes Software and discharged in 2005. The product is authorized to outside trade brokers who give the product to their customers.

When I was a new trader then I practiced Mt5 only for 1 week; but till now Mt4 is my 1st choice! I see, more than 60% traders are involved with this platform.

With the development of technologies, automated trading platform has become well accepted by the foreign currency exchange traders and MT4 and MT5 are two basic trading platforms when we think about automated trading platforms. But it is also true that both the platforms have their unique advantage and disadvantage. And traders need to choose platform as per his own needs. From my point of view, MT4 is best when I am trading in forex.

With the development of technologies, automated trading platform has become well accepted by the foreign currency exchange traders and MT4 and MT5 are two basic trading platforms when we think about automated trading platforms. But it is also true that both the platforms have their unique advantage and disadvantage. And traders need to choose platform as per his own needs. From my point of view, MT4 is best when I am trading in forex.

That’s the point mate; we traders need to select our platform according to our own needs on trading.

from my first day of trading i have been using MT5 , its really comfort and secure for all kinds of trader.

Yeah Mt5 is the latest version but till now Im okay with Mt4 trading platform! Basically, my trading strategy is mainly based on the trading chart, so I don’t need to rely on the technical tools! Although Eurotrader providers both types of trading platforms! But I have no plan to use their Mt5, since Im happy with their Mt4 trading platforms facility! It’s fast & transparent!

Quite efficient trading software, Both MT4 and MT5 are good for traders in the forex market. MT4 is generally used by traders who are focused on the forex market while MT5 offers a wide range of applications such as contract for difference, stocks and futures etc. It is a complete state of the art multi-asset trading platform. Honestly, both have their pros and cons and traders should make a choice between them keeping in mind their trading style and long-term goals.