• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Most dangerous emotion

Emotion is the most dangerous thing in forex trading. If you can not control your emotions you can lose all the money you invested in forex. So, try to control your emotions when you are trading in the market.

One thing that is enough to lose in trading is emotion. Everyone can trade but there are some traders who make profit and there are some traders who lose from the market. Those who lose out on trading are usually preoccupied with emotions. Emotions hurt trading. When I was a new trader, I lost a lot of money after falling into the trap of emotions. So if you want to control emotions, you should do regular meditation.

It is very important to control emotions in trading. If you cannot control your trading emotions, you will never succeed in trading. Because trading is not like any other business. That you will come to the market and invest and leave at the end of the month with a profit. Trading has to be updated all the time. How to make a profit if you don't update yourself. Emotions are a part of trading. Emotions have no place in trading, so if you want to control emotions, you need to meditate regularly.

It took me a long time to learn how to control my emotions. The enemy of emotion trading and to survive from this enemy, you have to learn to maintain it. For example, if you did a trade, that trade could be your profit, but after falling into the trap of emotions, you are closing that trade at a loss. I have seen many traders whose analysis is very good but they still can't make a profit. Because they have not yet learned to control their emotions, they are still losing. If you want to make a profit in trading, you must first learn to control your emotions.

Don’t involve your emotion in scalping. Many traders think that scalping is an art of trading. But I don’t think so. However, many traders avoid long-term trading, which is their mistake.

You should develop a good scalping strategy if you are truly an arch-scalper. Right scalping strategy can enhance your trading return.

Some regulated trading brokers allow traders with good amount of welcome bonus which is a great opportunity for those who don’t have sufficient trading capital.

Your trading capital is increased with the addition of these bonuses and it’s of no value until you can’t make the best use of your obtained bonus.

Follow time management in trading as different types of traders have different time requirements. Whatever time budget is, try to take low risk in your trading.

In Forex trading for leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantees their client’s funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies.

Emotion harms a person to the fullest so we have to be careful about controlling our emotion because it leads us to wrong way.

Emotion harms a trader a lot so for earning better return traders have to get rid of this emotion at any cost because emotion yields negative return.