• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Money management and trading psychology

Both money management and trading psychology are key to success in forex trading. A person will fail with a good strategy if he/she ignores the importance of money management and trading psychology. It has been said that trading is 90% psychological. And it's true.

Thank you very much for discussing two important issues. Money management and trading psychology are one of the keys to success.

If money management and trading psychology can be managed properly, it is possible to gain a trading profit. Trading psychology is very important.

Too much investing is just gambling. Traders should learn to invest after they know how to manage their money and how to manage emotions.

Money management is essential because it helps you take calculated risks. Psychology is important so that traders do not fall to emotions like greed and fear. The combination helps you to make informed decisions.

I always emphasize these two things. Money management and psychology are very important for trading. It will be much easier to make a profit if you can absorb these things.

what you think guys there is any difference between money and risk management ? its all about same issue or any difference major there is ?

The important part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

We need confidence but not overconfidence because there is nothing certain in Forex. But try to start trading with a regulated broker.

Investment is undoubtedly a big decision in the life of a trader. Before making investment, grow your knowledge as much as possible so you can survive for a long time.

Strong money management will surely increase our return but proper money management is absent nowadays because we don’t know how to do it actually.