• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

mnay are losing their capital

Money and skills are the requirements for forex trading. Most people ignore skills. They don't study, they do not do any research. What they do is collect some ready-made strategies and check them on demo. By doing so they think they have learned. Trading is not that easy. Invest your time in learning (for newbie).

For the long run vast majority of traders fail to make continuous profit. Some make occasional profit and not at all. Very few retail traders make good amount of money for the long run. One of the reasons of failure is lack of discipline.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

Losing of trading capital is a very common scenario in Forex market. If a trader is new at Forex trading, he should start trading with a very small capital.

Spread lies between ask and bid price and it is the most important aspect to consider in trading, Lowered spread helps a trader earn bigger.

Different walks of people have different business choices and I like forex trading because of some of its advantages. Traders should use micro accounts provided by brokers to evade higher risks in trading.