• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

I also notice that they charge LR fees. But I guess its because that when they receive LR they also incur fees so the best way to earn back the loses by fees is to charge back the fees that they incur.
I don't mind paying fees for me its still better to receive in LR than other processor. Except if uwcfx accept paypal then I'm going to cashout using paypal.

Yes it is not have the problem about withdrawal in this site because It spend time just 1.30-2 hours for sending money to my OKPAY account. For me It is not problem because I can use both AP LR and OKPAY very well in UWCFX.Also I like feature about bring money from my debit card too It is very well.

I don't mind the LR fees at all. As long as this briker sends our money fast and indeed they are sending our money fast. In my case, I received what I requested in about an hour or two and I am very happy. The end of the month is approaching and this means another payout from fxfred and UWCFX. I am expecting another fast payout from this partnership like they always do.

In my experience in other broker sites. If you get verified payments are instant.
But what I like about uwcfx and fxfred is that I can withdraw the funds that I'm receiving in fxfred. Unlike in other forex forums that I need to trade in order to earn in uwcfx I don't need to trade in order to earn.
But I'm hoping that I can manage enough funds to make me trade with ease in here and right now I need at least 1,000 dollars in here. lols.

This broker do have now many changes which favorable to its traders and clients. I see that when I open after my trading account here I do see changes on the interface and its smoother than before. I'm glad also they are doing many opportunities for traders such as the forum and contests they have. Hope to see more of these and they will get more traders even potential traders.

Its keep on evolving and that is a good think. I really like to use uwcfx but I can't really earn in here because I really need to have big capital in here. Unlike in instaforex that I can survive with 200 dollars capital since 1 pip = 1 cent in here. In uwcfx 1 pip = 10 cents in here.
So if I want to earn in here I need at least 2,000 dollars.

They have here new trading contest. Although, I felt not like to join because the bonus is still trading credits which means we still need to use them or trade using it and only profits from that bonus can be withdrawn as well as they have here limited time to use that bonus or else it will be expired.

First week from 50,000 starting money I go up to 55,000 dollars. this week from 50,000 starting money I reach 80,000 dollars. But I know I will never going to win in here. But I'm happy that at least I can see that I can hold my ground and make profit if I have that big amount. Its give me more confident to think long term in here.

Yes It is not easy to win this contest. I trade to in first week I got just 82000 dollars and this week I got 90000++ dollars But I don't think I will win this contest because last week the winner got about 150000++ dollars as I ever watch too.

Wow. that's good that you earn that much. If you trade in real account I'm sure that's a good earning. Anyway Me too. So far this is the biggest earning I have I turn 50,000 to 100,000 dollars this week. I'm very happy but still I did not won. I'm wondering what happen next week. Hope that I can earn 200,000 dollars.

I think that they still have here the forex demo trading championship. Although, I haven't tried to participate because I'm not have much time to trade. But its good that many traders are really active in that and see that they are actually making good trading bonus here.

This coming monday I will again going to try to trade and gamble my luck in demo contest. I'm hoping that I will going to win the most traded category. I'm sure I have better chance in this than in main event as I really need to be lucky in order to make profit. I have some good ways to double my virtual money in a week but others just earn more than that like even earning triple the initial capital.

So far, I received my bonus in the forum and I'm currently active again in the forum discussion and hope to be more active this month. And so far, I still don't know if we can have use all of our trading capital for instance we have 10 dollars and if we reached margin call what will be the percentage or it is when it reached zero balance.

I have some loses this month. I loss 5 dollars in trade in here this month. My main problem in here still is capital as I really need to have at least 500 dollars in here if I really want to have a good stable source of income in here. I have hard time finding a good strategy that is stable and can handle 50 dollars capital only.

Do you mean that you will be need to have more capital from the forum bonus? Or you will also look for funds in the other means like other forums or brokers. So far, Its really difficult to trade with just small amount of trading capital. I wish that we can really make consistent bonus for forex forums like fxfred.

I just want to share some payments I got from this site. Not bad at all. I don't know if its allowed in here or not but I can't find proof of payments section for forex sites so I will just going to post it in here. Anyway I'm happy that uwcfx is getting stable right now.
Date: 8/14/2012 3:09 PM
Batch: 107309620
From Account: U1602801 (UWC Financial Services Ltd)
Amount: $39.60
Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

Hmm, its really big amount in the forum bonus. Although, I'm not able to be active in the forum and not reach minimum because of I got sick. I hope that this coming month I will able to reach atleast minimum here. And really you did daily activity here and got no deductions.

Its good. I'm hoping that I can earn 45 dollars this month in fxfred but I'm not planning to withdraw my funds yet in here. I have incur some loses so I need more funds to trade and hope that I can earn good amount of money in here next month. My plan in here is to reach 100 dollars then I will try to use their balance transfer and check if the fee is minimal.

United World Capital Ltd (UWCFX) is rely very good broker i have an account with them and it gives us facility of 5 decimal digit pips change and we can create with just $25 micro account with UWCFX and it is very low amount than other brokers and UWCFX forum is providing bonus facility for forum posting.

United World Capital Ltd (UWCFX) is rely very good broker i have an account with them and it gives us facility of 5 decimal digit pips change and we can create with just $25 micro account with UWCFX and it is very low amount than other brokers and UWCFX forum is providing bonus facility for forum posting.
Do uwcfx has micro account? Can you give me the link in uwcfx that I can open micro account. Because right now I can't see of find uwcfx having a micro account. the lowest account that you can open in here is just lite account. But since you claim that you have an account in here can you support your claim and provide us the link of uwcfx micro account registration so that we can also join the micro account. thanks.