• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Managed trading services by cashinforex

We offer affordable managed trading services , We have a team of expert traders & software programmers who are specialized in Forex & commodity trading. We charge 40% on watermark profits, Our start-up is only 1500$ & will beat most of our competitors easily on the amount of returns we generate each month. This is not a HYIP program, you will have full track of your account , All you have to do is open an online trading account with any of our partner brokers offering mam /pamm services.
To get an idea view this presentation at http://cashinforex.com/Managed%20forex%20Services%20by%20Cashinforex.pptx

Managed trading services

We offer affordable managed trading services , We have a team of expert traders & software programmers who are specialized in Forex & commodity trading. We charge 40% on watermark profits, Our start-up is only 1500$ & will beat most of our competitors easily on the amount of returns we generate each month. This is not a HYIP program, you will have full track of your account , All you have to do is open an online trading account with any of our partner brokers offering mam /pamm services.
To get an idea view this presentation at http://cashinforex.com/Managed forex Services by Cashinforex.pptx

Managed trading services

I have just read your post now tell me one thing you guys are take 40% water marks of profit but if my fund goes negetiv then the charge is same and am i watch my account any time from home mean to say that am trade my self and may proced to withdraw cash any time as per my needs.

this is good sharing from you here but i prefer to invest my money by myself therefore i am training now with demo account and i am making good daily profits and i will set up my plan depending on my daily and i will see when i will be after one year up or down

Their commission is just higher and I wish if they could reduce it a bit because there are some other Brokers with lesser fee.